Which was the most painful Barça loss for you during 17/18 season?

Which was the most painful Barça loss for you?

• Total voters

El Flaco

- Espanyol being the first team in all comps to take a win against us during CdR after a 1-0 winning goal in 88th minute.
- AS Roma for eliminating us from Champions League
- Levante being the first team to take a LaLiga victory against us this season, thus preventing us from having an unbeaten LaLiga season´

As the title says, which of these losses was the most hurtful?

Vilarrubi

Roma.. name a more humiliating defeat in ANY season. Even 7-0 against Bayern... they won the treble that year so no.

Roma hands down.

Neymessi

Not a very tough poll. You should have put last 5 seasons and added bayern or something like that and when you would have done that, I would have still chosen roma.

Alik

Most painful defeats:

1. Chelsea
2. Inter Milan
3. Roma

Most humiliating defeats:

1. Roma
2. Bayern

xXKonan

This season alone? Without a doubt the Roma loss.

We didn't play well at all at the Camp nou but still had a 3 goal advantage. I thought maybe we will approach the first half and at least try and score a goal or two to kill the tie off. But instead we sat back and we paid the price for it and the team had little to no fight and Valverde sat clueless on the sidelines for 80 minutes and by the time we started to attack it was to late.

One of those games where we made Roma look like World beaters when they really weren't.

Givenchy

Roma for this season but overall the Bayern one is the most painful. we were totally destroyed over those 2 legs, they annihilated us.

fergus90

Honestly didn't find the Levante loss painful at all. It was slightly frustrating getting so close to the end of the season unbeaten but lets be honest it was always gonna be overshadowed by the shit show in Rome either way. We done well to achieve another fantastic double but we rode our luck in a lot of games to come away without a loss.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Roma by far for this season.

Overall:

1. Inter’s bullshit. So glad we turned the sprinklers on when Mou ran out on the field, fucking twat. Anyone every think about how different Bojan’s career could have been had they counted the legit goal he scored to send us through? Between that and the fact that we probably would have beaten Bayern and been the first to retain the CL and would have won it in the Bernabeu... that was so painful bc of the injustice of it.

2. Chelsea 2012. Another time we really should have retained...Bayern would have been harder to beat that season tho tbh. If only Villa had been fit...

3. Bayern humiliation.

4. 2nd leg of the Supercopa this year. First time I even felt that Madrid were categorically better than us since the Rijkaard era

Home of Barca Fans