Administrator
Staff member
League Round 37

Sunday, May 13, 20:45 CET

SQB-jlVosxVV1Ce79FhbOA_96x96.png
-
paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png

----------

Barca beat Levante at home 3-0 this season with goals from Messi, Suarez and Paulinho.

Guess we will see strong 11 again in Valverde's pursuit of unbeaten record.

PhilS

This is Barca, I expect a strong lineup for every game of the year except for Copa round of 32, Copa Catalunya, and CL group games after Barca has clinched 1st. Why would any true cule ever advocate picking lineups that are not strong?

I would expect about as many rotations as there were for the Villarreal game. If Umtitti is fit, Pique should rest. It's also time for Busquets and Messi to rest. I doubt Messi will be willing to do that, but he should. He can come in as a sub.

I bet that when new managers get hired, they interview with Messi. Messi makes it clear that if you want to be Barca manager, Messi must start at least 95% of the games, and almost never be subbed. It will be interesting to see if Messi continues to play so much as he gets into his 30s.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I bet that when new managers get hired, they interview with Messi. Messi makes it clear that if you want to be Barca manager, Messi must start at least 95% of the games, and almost never be subbed. It will be interesting to see if Messi continues to play so much as he gets into his 30s.

You serious?

El Flaco

Apparently, Levante are in a really good form. Only 1 loss and 2 draws in the last 10 games.

They might actually take 3 points tomorrow if we aren't careful. Valverde should field our strongest line-up.

Levante 1 - 1 Espanyol
Getafe 0 - 1 Levante
Levante 2 - 1 Eibar
Girona 1 - 1 Levante
Levante 2 - 1 Las Palmas
Atletico Madrid 3 - 0 Levante
Levante 1 - 0 Malaga
Athletic Bilbao 1 - 3 Levante
Levante 2 - 1 Sevilla
Leganes 0 - 3 Levante

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Suarez is bound to start since he didn't the last match and that probably means we are back to 4-4-2 this Sunday.

Porque

Not too many rotations, similar to Villarreal. Keep the core. It would be silly to lose the unbeaten record with this potential banana skin.

Altomonte

Beware of a loss of concentration! Bayern Munich just played a sloppy game and lost 4:1 at home, with their best team!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Dembélé should start again. Give him some continuity after his performance last game.

Home of Barca Fans