Lliga | Round 37: Levante - FC Barcelona 5-4

SeloBarca

Messi needs to prepare for the WC. WC now is priority. The double is secured, so I guess it's time for Leo to focus on the World cup. I don't blame him tbh, I totally understand his decision and I want him to do well with Argentina. He deserves the WC this year.

Unfortunally Argentina is worse than both 2014 and 2010.
Messi would have to play like 2x Maradona 1986 to get this team to the finals even.

viper76

Messi needs to prepare for the WC. WC now is priority. The double is secured, so I guess it's time for Leo to focus on the World cup. I don't blame him tbh, I totally understand his decision and I want him to do well with Argentina. He deserves the WC this year.

If Messi won't travel and play the fucking stupid friendly game in South Africa and won't play the last game of the league I don't mind but to rest him so he can play this friendly game is beyond believable and make no sense.

Last edited:

booge

The club need to build the team around the midfield and FBs again. Messi should only be the cherry on the top. Right now Messi is papering over all their cracks.

This is so true.

Messi is being used like some cheap lining paper from B & Q

booge

Unfortunally Argentina is worse than both 2014 and 2010.
Messi would have to play like 2x Maradona 1986 to get this team to the finals even.

Thier not too far as being bad as this Barca team. This Barca team gets around 45-50% possession.
In the second halfs at Home they can hardly get out of thier own half.
I reckon Messi will have some fun atleast at the World Cup.

RIZALDINHO

messi should have played yesterday because he has lots of time to rest and prepare for the wc. i want him to win the wc aswell but Argentina are not going to win the wc. there are not good enough to win the wc. they are nothing without messi. the only reason Argentina are in the wc is because of messi.

El Flaco

Levante has won 25 out of the last 30 points in the last 10 games since new coach Paco López took charge.

Graph comparison vs. other LaLiga teams in that span of time.

[tw]995970954613411840[/tw]

eaman

Even with messi we would have loss, look at roma

That Roma game was completely different. Roma pushed us back into our own half and we barely played in the final third. Here we had plenty of the ball up there we just couldn't create a clear chance. If Messi was playing they would have been pressed back even more for longer periods and Messi would have created some chances and made alba more effective

Joan

Messi would've helped us for sure but they killed us on counters. They'd still mamage to score a few.

Not talking about pure result here.

Home of Barca Fans