Suspended: Roberto
Discarded: Denis, Vidal

Expected lineups (Sport):
Dcs3VasW0AAOBjE.jpg:large

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Villarreal has nothing to play for just like us. They are locked in Uefa League positions.

Joan

Wouldn't hurt him to call Alena up. If not in matches like this one, when?

Kul_z

Mats
Semedo pique vermaelen digne(alba)
Busi iniesta
Dembele messi coutinho
Suarez

Cmon ev, give us goal galore match

Porque

Denis should be there ahead of Andre. He has been a bright spark in his cameos lately and has earned minutes. If only to find suitors as he has more LaLiga sell on potential than Gomes. E.g. Betis with Setien if Fabian came the other way.

Other than that I am sure Dembele will start. I would like to see his play Vermaelen-Mina too and groom them as our second string defensive partnership. I am sure this is the combination in training matches.

Last edited:

jairzinho

Hopefully Cillessen, Mina, Verm and Dembele start.

But my gut feeling tells me that EV will not do that and they probably might not even play at all.

EV wants the unbeaten run on his CV.

Last edited:

vinni

I think we should go for the best possible lineups in the remaining matches. Mina will have his chances in the next pre season. The rest have allready had their chances, and they didnt really deliver. A unbeaten season would be something special.

FC B

I think we should go for the best possible lineups in the remaining matches. Mina will have his chances in the next pre season. The rest have allready had their chances, and they didnt really deliver. A unbeaten season would be something special.

Agreed.

He played the best 11 in all competitions till death so why not doing the same for a few matches more to keep the unbeaten record? Keeping players fresh for the WC mustn't be Valverde's priority, at all!

PhilS

If any players will be showcased in the last three games, they will be Gomes and Alcaser. They are the two for-sale players with the highest values.

The team wants to go undefeated, so I expect most regulars will start, maybe rotate 4.

Home of Barca Fans