Lliga | Round 35: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 2-2

Demog

Zidane is being incredibly petty. Who the hell gives a guard of honour for teams that win the World Club Cup??! Absolutely ridiculous. Guards of honour should ONLY be reserved for league winners IMO.

Vilarrubi

Zidane is being incredibly petty. Who the hell gives a guard of honour for teams that win the World Club Cup??! Absolutely ridiculous. Guards of honour should ONLY be reserved for league winners IMO.

I think we had it done for us once by a La Liga side after we won it.

That being said the less he talks about that Clasico the better... it would have been even more embarrassing for him and RM if we’d have given them the guard of honour, then beaten the supposed “best team in the world” at the Bernabeu 3-0 with one of the weakest Barca sides in years.

El Flaco

As for Madrid, they have nothing to play for but pride which is dangerous. I expect Zidane to play some reserves, who will go all out to get a CL final position. I expect a good game from them.

They're surely very motivated to prevent us from having an invincible La Liga season.

BarçaBarça

They're surely very motivated to prevent us from having an invincible La Liga season.

Yes! They still risk standing with no trophies after this season, and if we have gone invicible in the meantime, their season has been a catastrophe.
(Of course if they win CL they will be compared to Peps Barca, that is how black/white the footballing world is :lol:)

FC B

Fuck Real Madrid. Shit club. I don't care about this match.... Unless we win 5-0 ��

I do. First it is the undefeated season that Barca shouldn't trash, especially not against Mierda.
Secondly I'd love a Barca win for the stats as they are still ahead on h2h ever ecounters.

Last edited:

serghei

Yes! They still risk standing with no trophies after this season, and if we have gone invicible in the meantime, their season has been a catastrophe.
(Of course if they win CL they will be compared to Peps Barca, that is how black/white the footballing world is :lol:)

Mostly by CL fanatics who either don't watch the matches, or watch them but don't understand the game very well. 2010 Barca who failed to repeat the CL win in 2009 would murder 2016 Madrid who won the CL after a cake draw. That Madrid team lost to Wolfsburg 2-0 :lol: after being outplayed for large portions in the match.

Last edited:

sabby

Beating Real Madrid takes precedence over an unbeaten season in my book, especially now that they are likely to win the CL so we need a great score to expose their real worth to the world and maybe possibly give Liverpool a boost of confidence. If we beat them 4-0 or 5-0, I won't care if lose in the next matches. Hope our players go all out even if Valverde instructs the team to be defensive/idle like the Roma away match.

vlad

I dont think winning against madrid would make some statement, CL is different competition and if madrid win or lose vs barca that wouldnt really matter for them in CL

Mostly by CL fanatics who either don't watch the matches, or watch them but don't understand the game very well. 2010 Barca who failed to repeat the CL win in 2009 would murder 2016 Madrid who won the CL after a cake draw. That Madrid team lost to Wolfsburg 2-0 :lol: after being outplayed for large portions in the match.

Serghei, pep's barca couldnt defend CL title and this madrid side have a chance to win it 3rd time in a row, how can we even compare that to pep's barca?

Losing from wolfsburg really doesnt matter much when they won CL title that year, trophies is what counts at the end

Last edited:

xXKonan

Dcc6GOFX4AEsjRF.jpg

Squad list.

Joan

Serghei, pep's barca couldnt defend CL title and this madrid side have a chance to win it 3rd time in a row, how can we even compare that to pep's barca?

Losing from wolfsburg really doesnt matter much when they won CL title that year, trophies is what counts at the end
Trophies are not the only relevant parameter in ranking the best teams ever. Sacchi's Milan won 2 European cups and are still regarded as one of the best teams ever. Same goes for Pep's Barca.

This Real side is not. Simple as that.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We faced better teams those days.

Teams like Bayern, Man Utd, Inter and even Real Madrid were good those days. There were even teams like Borussia Dortmund doing great.

Icarium

Lifestealer
It is not just about opponents, CL is type of competition where one off day can knock us out. Real Madrid are just lucky to be in third final in a row. Not saying they don't deserve it but they had so many so many close class and all of them ended up in their favor, that is just unreal if you ask me. pun not intended.

I dont think winning against madrid would make some statement, CL is different competition and if madrid win or lose vs barca that wouldnt really matter for them in CL

It will not make any statement, but not losing this match would keep the invincible run alive. So team will give their best.

Home of Barca Fans