Lliga | Round 35: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 2-2

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Of course he will start the usual starters, the safetest bet. Right now his goal is not playing good football or winning convincingly, but not losing.

Neymessi

We were defnitely outplayed in the first half of the classico last time and were lucky to not conceede and after 1-0 they just fell apart and we won 3-0. In a nutshell, the result was misleading and let us hope we play better from the start.

A 5-0 win would be perfect. After that I may almost be supporting RM for the CL final (hyperbole) cause if they win then everyone will get behind the narrative that RM have been insanely lucky and undeserving in CL for a long time, which they have been.

Well who am I kidding anyway. We aren't going to win 5-0 or 4-0 because this is just a do-not-lose game to protect the streak just like the roma match was and we all know what EV does in situations like these so we won't be attacking much.

Last edited:

PhilS

I hope we injure their players tbh. Reduces the chance of them winning the CL
No, we are not Mourinho's Real Madrid. Barca never has and never will play to injure opposing players.

Prove who is the best team in Spain, yes! Damage RM's confidence going into the CL final, yes! Beat RM because they are RM and should always be defeated by Barca, yes! Would I be upset by a draw? No. One win and one draw for the year's clasico's is something to be happy about. Our defense seems to be toast for this season, we have to be realistic about that.

FCBfan22

No, we are not Mourinho's Real Madrid. Barca never has and never will play to injure opposing players.

Prove who is the best team in Spain, yes! Damage RM's confidence going into the CL final, yes! Beat RM because they are RM and should always be defeated by Barca, yes! Would I be upset by a draw? No. One win and one draw for the year's clasico's is something to be happy about. Our defense seems to be toast for this season, we have to be realistic about that.

So does Real's. Meanwhile, Leo is finding form again, so I expect high scoring game and a win for us.

PhilS

Does he show faith in Dembele?

He's going to start Iniesta and Coutinho on the wings, Messi and Suarez at forward, Busquets and Rakitic at the defensive midfield spots. Coutinho has been superb recently at RW, clearly better than Dembele. I want Dembele to come in for Iniesta at the 60min mark, be involved in the goal that wins the game.

FCBfan22

He's going to start Iniesta and Coutinho on the wings, Messi and Suarez at forward, Busquets and Rakitic at the defensive midfield spots. Coutinho has been superb recently at RW, clearly better than Dembele. I want Dembele to come in for Iniesta at the 60min mark, be involved in the goal that wins the game.

Iniesta just returned to full training today. I expect that we might start with Cou/Dembouz and sub Iniesta in for Dembele at 55/60 minutes.

ronniecro

there's nothing i want more currently than barca winning by big margin but i'm sure valverde doesn't feel that way,i expect standard barca game this season and a win by an own goal

Ken_rosseneri

OK we've won both trophies this season.. La Liga and Copa Del Rey are both secured.. frankly speaking i don't care about the undefeated season issue..
Now lets see if he plays Dembele and Semedo on that right wing. we'll need him for speed...

iniesta is still injured so lets see if he plays or if coutinho plays instead

serghei

We have their number. I think we will win. Strong defending and great effort are required to beat Barcelona, especially on Camp Nou. Madrid have been off the mark in both these areas this season. Hope Valverde won't chicken out with he first 11. Game's a spectacle, we should approach it like that, to have a memorable game and prove who's the best team.

Home of Barca Fans