Jcar

FIyssOgo_400x400.jpg

Name: Lucas Paquetá

Current Team: Flamengo

Full Name: Lucas Tolentino Coelho de Lima

Height: 180cm

Weight: 72kg

Nationality: Brazil

This guy is not for Barcelona. He is fast, tall and strong... We don't like it. He has potential, a playmaker with great skills, good vision and passes, but that Holds the ball a little too much trying to dribble and do feints. Oh yeah, he is a Brazilian that runs trying to defend and also tries to stay up when fouled. Believe If you want... Vídeos:

[youtube]XSZMD2P4Cuo[/youtube]

[youtube]Nc80-t6DVvE[/youtube]

[youtube]FMKhwzCOGKc[/youtube]

Vinícius Júnior? Lol, this guy os the real Flamengo's gem. It does not matter anyway, he is probably going to Real Madrid too.

Last edited:

Joan

There are rumors of him going to Real or that's just you being pessimistic?

Jcar

No rumours whatsoever.

I really like this player. Just saying that we should be paying attention to how his footbal is gonna develop. May be too late in the near future.

I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up in 2018's world cup, he could be brazil's surprise like Ozil was to Germany when nobody knew who he was and what to expect from him.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
I don't speak Portuguese but from what i could get out of google translate, Zico thinks he's Flamengo's best young talent at the moment.

Jcar

Paqueta is one of the 35 players that were called by Tite to the World Cup. He isn't on the 23's list, but is already on the radar.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

Wow. Easy to look good in youtube compilations I know, but this kid is very impressive.

Last edited:

Jcar

He is a AM, but is playing like a CM now. Flamengo is also playing possession football (like Gremio). Diego Ribas (that played at Atletico de Madrid) is doing the AM role at Flamengo.

He is running a lot to help the defense. Also, he has been droping back to start the plays in midfield. Really good prospect.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Another highly rated Brazilian Midfield talent that want to play for Barca :bartomeu:

Lucas Paqueta: The dream is to play in Europe, I always followed Barcelona through the players who played there, like Ronaldinho, or Neymar and others... I'd like to play there too. »

[tw]1028562216201666560[/tw]

FC433

Never watched him, but heard good things about him. If he is 25m or below, I would get him and loan him to VFC or Real B.

Porque

Really interesting player but hard to find a slot for him in the current squad. Potentially could be signed and loaned to Bundesliga for a season or two if the price is right- which it could be as his contract is up in 2 years.

Not EU though. It is more likely though that he ends up at a tier 2 team next window.

Ascom

PHP:
Really interesting player but hard to find a slot for him in the current squad. Potentially could be signed and loaned to Bundesliga for a season or two if the price is right- which it could be as his contract is up in 2 years.

Not EU though. It is more likely though that he ends up at a tier 2 team next window.

Isnt he an attacking midfielder?

Home of Barca Fans