Lucas Paqueta

Senador Romario

He is no way a player with Barca dna. He is more like Pogba, always trying to dribble in the midfield. He is better in the defense, but in attack is a poor man's Pogba.

xXKonan

On Paper this looks like a good move for Milan and Paqueta, you have a team that is trying to build a squad and get back into the CL and Contends with Juventus for the Scudetto and a great young talent in Paqueta to help be a big part of it.

But despite that, I have some weird feeling that Paqueta could flop at Milan.

Jcar

Globoesporte.com said that Barcelona offered 25 millions after the world Cup, but Flamengo wanted 35. Then Milan came and paid the value that Flamengo asked.

xXKonan

Globoesporte.com said that Barcelona offered 25 millions after the world Cup, but Flamengo wanted 35. Then Milan came and paid the value that Flamengo asked.
Would have been pointless on our part to buy him IMO.

No way he would have gotten the game time here especially if he came in January.

xXKonan

He would have joined in the summer instead of Vidal who is also non-EU?
Well even if we didn't get Vidal, There's a good chance he would have gotten the Malcom treatment.

Valverde would have likely deployed him on the wings with his competition being Dembele and Coutinho.

EdmondDantes

Will this guy be the new Kaka or the new Gerson. From the clips I've seen, I see a lot of pointless tricks but what about actual football? Is he any good in tight spaces?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Will this guy be the new Kaka or the new Gerson. From the clips I've seen, I see a lot of pointless tricks but what about actual football? Is he any good in tight spaces?

Bit weird you say that considering you’ve watched the videos. His close control is ridiculous for his size and quite futsal-like.

Jcar

A little bit of [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] 's dream playing in Milan. A CM/AM that is strong, tall and has skills. The only problem is that he was a boy coming directly from Brazil... Now he is playing at Milan.

[youtube]lNuehr1l0go[/youtube]

Devils

He looks like a great talent.

But we don't need him as we already have the two biggest midfield talents of this generation in Arthur and FDJ.

Different class ffs.

Home of Barca Fans