Lucas Paqueta

Jcar

Jcar, we are going to need striker(s) pretty soon...what s the situation in Brazil talent vise?

Brazil called Pedro as the Striker for the National team, he is 21 Yeats old. He got injuried playing for fluminense, is not going to play against El Salvador

pedro-15.jpg

They are saying in Brazil that Real Madrid is trying to buy him. It seems that Madrid ia going to buy any talent that shows up in Brazil.

Donatello

Brazil called Pedro as the Striker for the National team, he is 21 Yeats old. He got injuried playing for fluminense, is not going to play against El Salvador

pedro-15.jpg

They are saying in Brazil that Real Madrid is trying to buy him. It seems that Madrid ia going to buy any talent that shows up in Brazil.

Its too early, but Vinicius has looked good so far, I must say.

Plus, it's a low risk high reward if it actually happens.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Don't think he's worth his release clause (50 Million) just yet.

His form dipped a bit compared to the start of the season and didn't really look that impressive in the minutes he got for Brazil. But he's one to watch.

Barcilliant

Lmao. Valverde is reluctant to start guys like Malcom, Arthur and Lenglet. What's the point of getting another promising youngster?

Porque

Flamengo will be trying to get his buyout after making 45m from Vinicius, but his contract runs out in 2020 so they are at the wrong end of the negotiating table.

He seems an Firmino level talent to me. I am talkkng Firmino at Hoffenheim level. If we could sign him and leave him 2/3 years in the Bundesliga then fantastic. If hes coming straight to the first team then he will clearly not get the chances with the current squad and Valverde being in charge.

hamoon32

Don't we have 3 non EU players already? So we want to register him for B team, or loan him out for at least 2 years?

Last edited:

Raketa10

We should concentrate on signing De Jong and stop buying random Brazilian players. We are FC Barcelona and not some brokerage agency FFS!

Last edited:

MessiDinho10

Flamengo will be trying to get his buyout after making 45m from Vinicius, but his contract runs out in 2020 so they are at the wrong end of the negotiating table.

He seems an Firmino level talent to me. I am talkkng Firmino at Hoffenheim level. If we could sign him and leave him 2/3 years in the Bundesliga then fantastic. If hes coming straight to the first team then he will clearly not get the chances with the current squad and Valverde being in charge.

The Bosman judgment does not hold any legal significance in Brazil and afaik the Brazilian legal system does not have a similar judgment. This means that, regardless of contract duration, Brazilian clubs can demand a transfer fee for their player. Even when the contracts runs out. Ergo, they can ask any price they want without the risk of the player leaving for free.

BBZ8800

This guy possesses some magic.

He looks clumsy at times, his first touch is not as silky as Arthur's for example.
But he has some weird killer instinct in terms of passes, creativity and assists, at least on Youtube videos.

And I don't know why, but from the first moment when I watched his videos in the past, my first thought was: something in the way how he moves, runs, dribbles, passes=reminds me slightly on Rivaldo.

That doesn't mean in terms of quality or that he will ever come even close to that.
But he has, in my eyes, some similarities with him. (The same as how people said that Halilovic runs and dribbles like Messi, or like how Arthur moves and has a style like Xavi).

For now, with Paqueta, he seems that he could be either a huge flop or a big success.
He is 21, very raw, but possesses some really interesting skills.
Also, he looks as a different type of a midfielder.
He doesn't look like a Barca's DNA short, technical midfielder.
He doesn't look like EPL midfielder.
He doesn't look like a workhorse either.

Some reports saying that Coutinho said that we should sign him.

He does have some stupid tricks like Neymar.
And he needs to work on passing accuracy though.
But still, there is "something" about him.

gasgas

This guy possesses some magic.

He looks clumsy at times, his first touch is not as silky as Arthur's for example.
But he has some weird killer instinct in terms of passes, creativity and assists, at least on Youtube videos.

And I don't know why, but from the first moment when I watched his videos in the past, my first thought was: something in the way how he moves, runs, dribbles, passes=reminds me slightly on Rivaldo.

That doesn't mean in terms of quality or that he will ever come even close to that.
But he has, in my eyes, some similarities with him. (The same as how people said that Halilovic runs and dribbles like Messi, or like how Arthur moves and has a style like Xavi).

For now, with Paqueta, he seems that he could be either a huge flop or a big success.
He is 21, very raw, but possesses some really interesting skills.
Also, he looks as a different type of a midfielder.
He doesn't look like a Barca's DNA short, technical midfielder.
He doesn't look like EPL midfielder.
He doesn't look like a workhorse either.

Some reports saying that Coutinho said that we should sign him.

He does have some stupid tricks like Neymar.
And he needs to work on passing accuracy though.
But still, there is "something" about him.

somebody give back bbzs account :amazed:

hamoon32

Seems nothing special to me. Typical Brazilian who excels in dribbling and is average/weak in every other department.

Home of Barca Fans