Alphonso Davies

Riordon

The German Goalimpact model had him as the best young player before he was even 16. Im 100% sure they work with Bayern and Liverpool. Had Mane and Wijnaldum as world class way before they joined Liverpool and so on. They had Dembele as average. Check them out.

Stuff like expected goals etc etc tells how good a player is now. Goalimpact estimate their current level and how good they will be at their peak. They are always spot on. I knew about Davies in 2017 way before he joined Bayern due to them.

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
The German Goalimpact model had him as the best young player before he was even 16. Im 100% sure they work with Bayern and Liverpool. Had Mane and Wijnaldum as world class way before they joined Liverpool and so on. They had Dembele as average. Check them out.

Where can you see that ? All Im seeing on their site is them explaining what they are and if you are a club/agent/etc than you contact them.

On their twitter I see them giving the odds of which team will win in some of ties, haven't seen anything about the players.

Edit: found an article regarding Davies http://www.fussballstadt.com/goalimpact-alphonso-davies/ Really interesting.

Last edited:

Riordon

Where can you see that ? All Im seeing on their site is them explaining what they are and if you are a club/agent/etc than you contact them.

On their twitter I see them giving the odds of which team will win in some of ties, haven't seen anything about the players.

Edit: found an article regarding Davies http://www.fussballstadt.com/goalimpact-alphonso-davies/ Really interesting.

On twitter type "goalimpact" and the player you want to see. Obviously they don't release all their stuff for free because its being sold to clubs.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
On twitter type "goalimpact" and the player you want to see. Obviously they don't release all their stuff for free because its being sold to clubs.

Yah. their latest tweets were just match prediction thats why. Btw I cant seem to find the Dembele chart. Seen one of Benzema , Witsel , CR7 etc.

Riordon

Yah. their latest tweets were just match prediction thats why. Btw I cant seem to find the Dembele chart. Seen one of Benzema , Witsel , CR7 etc.

He has deleted some of his charts since he is getting more known and working with more clubs. When Dembele joined in 2017 he released his chart and his peak was 145 which is nowhere near Barca level.

Riordon

I've been scouting him since his Vancouver Whitecap days. I knew he was special from the start.

BTW, I feel similar vibes from Jonathan David, who Barcelona probably doesn't even know exists.

What can you tell us about Adeyemi and Gabriel Veron master scout?

Raketa10

Goran Vucevic a former Barca player and our scout said today that he was scouted by our team 3 years ago. They made a report on him a gave a recommendation that he should be signed. He was available for 6-7 mil eur. However, our management refused. :facepalm:

He reflected on the work of Eric Abidal, Patrick Kluivert, Jose Mari Bakero and Ramon Planes. They were described as totally incapable. He also pointed out that Ariedo Braida was obstructed and marginalized as much as possible by our top management.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans