Rodrygo

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
From what I have read there is little to split between him, Vinicius and Paulinho(who's off to Bayer Leverkusen for 20m)

Nothanks

santos and us are on bad relations after the neymar saga, doubt we'll see him come here for less than buyout clause and 50m sounds like a lot for someone we only just recently heard about
also our 3 non eu spots aren't really certain makes me think this is less than likely

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Knowing absolutely nothing about him, I’d still like us to try our best to get our hands on him if he is really one of Brazil’s future trifecta of future stars since Real Madrid has got one and Paulinho will probably end up at Bayern sooner or later (he reportedly rejected Bayern but did so rightly to have more realistic playing time), based on hype alone.

Can he play CF?

Felipetonelo

He is good, but at the same age Neymar was slightly better and more influential on field. It seems he has the same issue with diving without being touched.

Felipetonelo

Not surprised. No offense. :lol:

No problem haha
It's something that makes me sad about new players in Brazil. Most clubs develop good wingers/forwards with good ball control, speed, dribble and technique, but 90% of them has this problem with diving. You have plenty options to dribble someone with a feint, play 1-2, run around. These guys prefer to dive to get a penalty than continue and score. It's a big mental issue and it seems our clubs are not worried to solve.

NotInHere

[youtube]kU1v5qJJRNQ[/youtube]

Most recent match, this guy has pace for sure.. you can't teach that. He's going places if he takes Football serious

khaled_a_d

santos and us are on bad relations after the neymar saga, doubt we'll see him come here for less than buyout clause and 50m sounds like a lot for someone we only just recently heard about
also our 3 non eu spots aren't really certain makes me think this is less than likely

Doubt it has any effect on transfer, we generally have strong connections in Brazil and Santos problem should hav never been with us in 1st place. They tried to get more money and we rejected. can't blame either

Home of Barca Fans