Rodrygo

Joan

No problem haha
It's something that makes me sad about new players in Brazil. Most clubs develop good wingers/forwards with good ball control, speed, dribble and technique, but 90% of them has this problem with diving. You have plenty options to dribble someone with a feint, play 1-2, run around. These guys prefer to dive to get a penalty than continue and score. It's a big mental issue and it seems our clubs are not worried to solve.

It's an issue for us who watch football. But coaches like that, I think. Poch even admitted they practiced diving.

I tend to look at it as a skill. Hate it, but it's become psrt of the game.

KingLeo10

father handling the signing and negotiations of a brazilian "wonderkid"

what could possibly go wrong. :lol::lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barça need a World Class midfielder so....

Let's go behind Santos back again to sign another wonderboy with his father controlling business.

More lawsuits incoming

khaled_a_d

I understand you guys being a bit sarcastic, but...
We need to get younger and plan for the future, that is why we are after the kid. So that people won't cry out loud whenever another young kid signs for one of the European elites.
Messi dad and brother control his business, actually a good percentage of football world has their family controlling their business.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I understand you guys being a bit sarcastic, but...
We need to get younger and plan for the future, that is why we are after the kid. So that people won't cry out loud whenever another young kid signs for one of the European elites.
Messi dad and brother control his business, actually a good percentage of football world has their family controlling their business.

I tend to agree.

I hope they focus on the situation now too, but they seem oblivious to the issues the team got.

khaled_a_d

Doubt it, we aren't signing him for next season, he isn't eligible to be signed before January (when he is 18) and we probably want to just get first refusal or pre-contracts with him.
By that probably both Arthur and Coutinho (who have portuguese wives) will probably get there EU passport and god only knows by the time he arrives if Paulinho would still be here

FCBfan22

father handling the signing and negotiations of a brazilian "wonderkid"

what could possibly go wrong. :lol::lol:

Eh, give him 1 million euros in advance and send a few high class prostitutes his way. His kid will sign for Barcelona in a week and never leave.

:bartomeu:

xXKonan

Our sports planning is baffling.

We got the Goal Keepers part spot on, CB's they have an idea on what we need and attacking players? not really that bad either.

But the Midfield? is what baffles me the most. I just don't understand how badly they keep missing it. It comes off as intentionally being obtuse on how to fix it, you don't even need to look far or even in the past on what made us pretty good.

I would consider Arthur being a step in the right direction but, I'm afraid they will completely buttfumble it again and sign another tall physical player who can't control a ball or pass for lick.

God Serena

Aside from Neymar, who is the last player signed from Brazil who succeeded with our first team?

It seems quite odd how we're willing to spend so much money on Brazilian flop after Brazilian flop while not considering our own talents who have a generally higher chance of success even if it is still low.

SeloBarca

There were some useless Brazilian that joined us from PSG once.

I think its mostly bad scouting rather than the player beeing from Brazil.
Brazil have really exiting young players coming through the ranks.

You could say the same for Argentina, Uruguay etc aswell.

Coutinho isnt exactly bad either.

Home of Barca Fans