FC Barcelona are La Liga 2017/2018 Champions!!!!

Mitchell1978

In the fast majority of games i didn't like the football i saw from the team but with another double barça should be happy and content.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Hated how we played at times during the season but as long as we got the three points...I wasn't really fussed. Our 8th double too.

dakt

In about 30 years, we'll be ahead of RM in terms of the la liga trophies. I hope most of us will still be alive to witness that. :)
Good job Barca! More focus on the CL next season please.

serghei

In about 30 years, we'll be ahead of RM in terms of the la liga trophies. I hope most of us will still be alive to witness that. :)

No, actually, the focus was right, but the tactics in CL sucked and there were games in La Liga we could have rotated a lot more, in late february-april.

The focus should be La Liga - CL - Copa. That's the normal order. But there are matches in La Liga when you can rotate, and prioritize CL for those 2-3 weeks. I agree that until Copa semis (or clasico), rotational teams should be used in this competition.

Planning an entire season for 5 games is mental. Madrid don't do it either. Their consistency during a full season just sucks, but they know how to win a specific competition like no one else. So their are basically forced to go full on in CL because they're lagging behind in the league more often than not in recent times.

Last edited:

FC B

Doubt Messi gonna last so long on the pitch.

LeeRomeno

No, actually, the focus was right, but the tactics in CL sucked and there were games in La Liga we could have rotated a lot more, in late february-april.

The focus should be La Liga - CL - Copa. That's the normal order. But there are matches in La Liga when you can rotate, and prioritize CL for those 2-3 weeks. I agree that until Copa semis (or clasico), rotational teams should be used in this competition.

Planning an entire season for 5 games is mental. Madrid don't do it either. Their consistency during a full season just sucks, but they know how to win a specific competition like no one else. So their are basically forced to go full on in CL because they're lagging behind in the league more often than not in recent times.

Im pretty sure the fact we are undefeated in league plays biggest role in our rotations. It has become a goal in itself, just like 100 points in Titos season. Is it worth it? No, but I also understand why coach and players want to achieve it as it would be totally unique achievement.

Decanus Maximus

It's awesome to win the league title early, but I'm still gutted about the Champions League. I still cannot fathom how we are not in position to win it. Roma...….:angry:

Home of Barca Fans