FC Barcelona are La Liga 2017/2018 Champions!!!!

impeh

Hi, its me..
and still unbeaten in the league, huge achievement considering how the season started (neymar, classicos)

:barcaflag:

BarçaBarça

What a season this has been, I thought Real would walk it, when it began!

So convincing, and nearly settled around christmas as well - huge achievement! Great times! :hooray: :hooray: :hooray:

CanadianBlaugrana

25 times is a massive accomplishment for any club. Winning 25 in La Liga, one of the most competitive leagues in the world is very special. I’m proud of my club! It’s been a real honour to support the Blaugrana for 28 years.

Capitan Puyol

Congratulations! We are the champions, my friends...:rockon:
2009,2010,2011,2013,2015,2016,2018 - What a run! At the same time:
RM - 2012,2017
Atletico - 2014

With that tempo we must overrun them (RM) upto 2030 !

Total-Football

massive success.. the celebrations were underwhelming. it is so because of the lack of competition and the champions league failure. still im extreamly happy with the double, i would have taken it in a heart beat at the start of the season. congratulations to us and glory barcelona.

FinBarcelonafan

At the end this feels good. Basically we won everything we could this season. We just didn't have good enough team to win CL anyway. Valverde did great job with too old and small roster. This is basically the best you can do.

Still unbeaten..

xXKonan

So is this the first season we get the new trophy?

Here's the trophy they presented a year ago.

CnW2aRTXEAAWSbP.jpg

Morten

Congrats, well deserved.
When we decide to extend our vacation to January, thats what happens, it should at the very least have been competitive, oh well.

Home of Barca Fans