Garcia Pimienta

God Serena

Maybe he'll avoid relegation. I know a certain person would prefer the B team to be in the 3rd division but I think the second division is still a better place for the youth to grow, as the jump from Juvenil A to Barca B is still big enough that it forces them to step up their game or be exposed as not good enough...

Joan

Wow, don't know what to say. It's good they terminated Gerard's contract but I am afraid it's too late for Barca B. Pimienta shouldn't be held responsible were we relegated. He should be given a season to prove himself.

I don't know if he's a coach for this level but we should wait and see. Bright times ahead, I hope.

messi1995

He will be miles better than Lopez and I'm sure about that. If Lopez is good enough for this board then Pimienta surely is that too. Also Pimienta is a great coach with great ideas and plays the Barca way of playing. I will take him!

Porque

Good move. Maybe not enough to stay up but new ideas and positivity will give us a greater chance.

A win against Almeria is the first key.

tacticvarium

Too late to save the B team from relegation at this point of time but I think he will still be given at least 1 or 2 seasons.

Home of Barca Fans