COPA FINAL 2018: Barca - Sevilla 5-0

RMU ReBorn

what a boring and defensive manager Ev is . First time in this millennium we are leading 3-0 in a cup final after half time ;)

FC B

Just a fraction of the hunger and motivation we are showing tonight would’ve been enough to get us past Roma easily. We are winning this, but I’m more pissed than ever.

Had Barca passed over Roma could've easily got trashed by Liverpool on Anfield or even by Mierda. Its utterly futile now and maybe even better we went out vs Roma and not later or even lost the final.

Morten

Barca players simply needs to imagine that the CL-knockouts is just another liga/copa game, and they will win by default.
On the other hand, la liga teams simply needs to imagine that every liga/copa game is just a CL-knockout game(ok, i know many la liga teams hasnt featured in the CL for a while, but still), and they have a chance.

sickstar

Hey it's his first season, expectation of treble was big from EV, so he treat all competition with as much importance.
Now that he's lost treble and league is on hand, AND it's a final, ofc he would treat celta as sparring for second team. Different condition back then.

Next season, he should realize that our priority is CL. Treble is a bonus. RM knows exactly what I'm saying.
I'm still with EV next season.

Barcilliant

Really frustrating that we can't play like this in CL. That Roma loss was so unnecessary.

I still want Valverde out. It won't happen but one can dream I guess....

Home of Barca Fans