COPA FINAL 2018: Barca - Sevilla 5-0

KingLeo10

please get valverde out of barca.

the lineup should have been

suarez messi/ coutinho rakitic busquets dembele/ alba umtiti pique semedo/ cilessen

viper76

Apparently security in the stadium denying Barca fans who is wearing a barca yellow shirt from entering the stadium .

Richard.H

DbU1Xh9VAAAs2O3.jpg

No Dembele yet again? EV is a pussy.

Devils

EV's first task this summer will be to try to get Iniesta back from China on loan so he can start the entirety of the 2018/2019 season.

BBZ8800

Hours before the cup final, and this thread is dead silent. Speaks volumes about what Valverde has done to our team and in turn the morale of the fans.

Whatever the result, I hope he gets the hell out of here at the end of the season. But somehow, I can't see that happening if we win the cup. If there's a guarantee he's gone at the end of the season if we lose the game, I wouldn't be the most distraught losing to a good Sevilla side.

Or, it speaks volumes how people don't care too much about CDR.

Yet, for EV and the board, this will be the most important match of a season.

JerseyAddict

Well. I am extremely hyped about the match. I expect a win. Don Andres lifting a can. It is a must win. But also EV scares me.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Valverde is playing a shit midfield. Dembele should be w starter at right midfield and coutinho should be on the left hand side, with iniesta coming off the bench.

Home of Barca Fans