COPA FINAL 2018: Barca - Sevilla 5-0

soul24rage

I'm not worried either, we didn't have Messi and Busi from the start on the 2-2 game and the players know that they can't be humiliated again after Roma so I think they'll up their game.

Barcilliant

Barcelona will win. Can't imagine Valverde will try to play conservative.

😂 😌

Please. Valverde has played conservative 90%of the time this season. It will be an exciting match but Sevilla will edge it and hopefully Valverde will be gone.

Worst Barca manager I've seen.

Slevinn

Both teams rested alot of players last match so i'm hoping for fireworks and a nice Barca win at the end.

I think the players will step up but its not going to be easy to win this.

FC B

�� ��

Please. Valverde has played conservative 90%of the time this season. It will be an exciting match but Sevilla will edge it and hopefully Valverde will be gone.

Worst Barca manager I've seen.

Well I don't wanna lose CdR or La Liga for Fraudverde to be sacked, Farto must get rid of him as soon as possbile.

Devils

[tw]987361119504347136[/tw]

It's reasons like this why I wont celebrate winning this trophy tomorrow.

xXKonan

DbPnHYPVAAIOO5a.jpg

Squad list.

KingLeo10

[tw]987361119504347136[/tw]

It's reasons like this why I wont celebrate winning this trophy tomorrow.

there must be something fundamentally wrong with him. i've never seen a barca manager so publically brush off CL as it's some tin pot cup and treat copa as the WC. it would be tragicomical if it wasn't happening to us...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Forget about Ernesto and Roma lads. Copa Final comes once in a year and then even maybe.

Enjoy it and support Barca. :barcascarf: There really isn't anything else more than this :)

khaled_a_d

there must be something fundamentally wrong with him. i've never seen a barca manager so publically brush off CL as it's some tin pot cup and treat copa as the WC. it would be tragicomical if it wasn't happening to us...

It is fans misinterpreting everything he says, he didn't say anything wrong in the conference IMHO
"To win the Copa del Rey would be a good way to put the Champions League slip up behind us," he told a news conference.

"To win with Barcelona is an obligation, in the Champions League, La Liga, the Copa del Rey. This is always the way with big teams.

"The pressure is the same with other finals, you have not won the title as you still have to play the final and there are two teams involved.

"We are maybe the favourites but you still have to play. In the Champions League we were favourites, yet we didn't go through.

"I never thought when I was with Athletic that to beat Barcelona was a miracle but more of an opportunity, and that is the situation tomorrow."

"The 2-2 is a result for us to look at and a warning about what can happen in tomorrow's game," he added.

"They have good players that can win the match in any moment. We suffered a lot in that match and it was Sevilla that were closer to winning."

At this point, nothing he can say will be considered "not wrong" by the fans. And silence isn't an option in this job unfortunately until you are aiming for problems with the club and media

Home of Barca Fans