COPA FINAL 2018: Barca - Sevilla 5-0

Pepe Silvia

honestly, I think that game was rigged... just look at Umtiti's reaction during the first Roma goal, he lingered a bit and it looked like he did it on purpose. and then look at ter Stegen's reaction during that same goal, he reacted, but too late and it also looked on purpose... plus, I've never seen our guys playing that slowly and badly. literally never.
take your meds!

mdenci

take your meds!

oh come on dude, so you're honestly telling me that you believe that the players we have in our team couldn't beat Roma? you blame it on... what? tiredness? (I never buy it, players do so much preparing so that they can play almost every game in the season) poor tactics? (nobody would sit on the result knowing you have a much stronger side)
plus, after eliminating us, Roma sold tickets for Liverpool match the day BEFORE the draw, so... yeah, I call BS on this whole Champions League season...

eaman

Roma sold tickets for Liverpool match the day BEFORE the draw

Is that official news? The only strange thing I thought about the second leg was that the Roma owner came back from an important trip to America coz he had a feeling Roma would go through. But really I just think he had a good feeling, got it right and nothing dodgy was going on. It was all down to tiredness and fitness

Slevinn

I'm very happy with this win. Not because of the result (it is very nice tho) but because of the way we played.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Is that official news? The only strange thing I thought about the second leg was that the Roma owner came back from an important trip to America coz he had a feeling Roma would go through. But really I just think he had a good feeling, got it right and nothing dodgy was going on. It was all down to tiredness and fitness

I know some people who stopped giving a shit about football because they believe football is a fraud, and many results are predetermined. Me personally, I am very much suspicious about why some teams out of nowhere stop playing even to the 10% of their potential in a certain match. You cant really find any logic in this, and it happens quite often. Take Argentina NT for example. 7 finals in the last 24 years, 3 finals in a row, lost them all, with some of the best players in the world and ofc the best player in the world on their side. Portugal got an easy route to the Euro final, France beating the great Germans in the semi and cant even beat this average Ronaldo-less Portugal in the final. Take Costa Rica in the previous WC beating the likes of Italy pretty much easily. Take a Greece side who couldnt even score a goal in the International Tournaments before pass their way into winning it! And many other examples.

I am not really a conspiracy theorist or anything like that. But when I see a match in each one side of the game doesnt even try to put their shit together, specially when speaking about the stronger side, it's just suspicious to me. Base on what logic almost every player in this Barca side played to their worst level, with Valverde making his subs so late, not being able to score even 1 goal against a side that has been the CL's punching bag for years, and losing 3-0??? Nothing make any sense about the way things went down with in match.

Last edited:

viper76

I know some people who stopped giving a shit about football because they believe football is a fraud, and many results are predetermined. Me personally, I am very much suspicious about why some teams out of nowhere stop playing even to the 10% of their potential in a certain match. You cant really find any logic in this, and it happens quite often. Take Argentina NT for example. 7 finals in the last 24 years, 3 finals in a row, lost them all, with some of the best players in the world and ofc the best player in the world on their side. Portugal got an easy route to the Euro final, France beating the great Germans in the semi and cant even beat this average Ronaldo-less Portugal in the final. Take Costa Rica in the previous WC beating the likes of Italy pretty much easily. Take a Greece side who couldnt even score a goal in the International Tournaments before pass their way into winning it! And many other examples.

I am not really a conspiracy theorist or anything like that. But when I see a match in each one side of the game doesnt even try to put their shit together, specially when speaking about the stronger side, it's just suspicious to me. Base on what logic almost every player in this Barca side played to their worst level, with Valverde making his subs so late, not being able to score even 1 goal against a side that has been the CL's punching bag for years, and losing 3-0??? Nothing make any sense about the way things went down with in match.

I 100% agree with you, The winner of CL get chosen before each season starts + UEFA will do everyting in their power to stop a player from outside europ to be the best in the history .

The football system is rigged the same way the financial and politiacl system are .

Last edited:

Joan

I 100% agree with you, The winner of CL get chosen before each season starts + UEFA will do everyting in their power to stop a player from outside europ to be the best in the history .

The football system is rigged the same way the financial and politiacl system are .

Beckenbauer excluded, all the best players in history are from outside of Europe.

Pele, Maradona, Di Stefano, Messi...

Home of Barca Fans