COPA FINAL 2018: Barca - Sevilla 5-0

snowy

Well personally, I'm not out to punish the Valv. Way I see it, if he uses the Roma exper., rotates more regularly next season, gives playtime to the younger players and uses lots of variety in attacking channels to keep his playbook unpredictable, then no point in kicking him out. 2nite's game was fantastic!

Imagine if we can do a repeat vs Real and dominate in the same way at the upcoming Clasico. Storybook Adieu for the Don.

Joan

Well personally, I'm not out to punish the Valv. Way I see it, if he uses the Roma exper., rotates more regularly next season, gives playtime to the younger players and uses lots of variety in attacking channels to keep his playbook unpredictable, then no point in kicking him out. 2nite's game was fantastic!

Imagine if we can do a repeat vs Real and dominate in the same way at the upcoming Clasico. Storybook Adieu for the Don.

:goodpost:

kattanib

This team playing at the caliber that they did tonight would have won the CL.

It's bittersweet. For me, this a team that should have won the CL.

Would've been impossible given that Coutinho isn't registered. Ain't bitter after all, just sweet :)

kattanib

what a boring and defensive manager Ev is . First time in this millennium we are leading 3-0 in a cup final after half time ;)

I remember in Peps days we used to score 4 goals a game frequently. Would be interesting to compare the average goals per match this season vs. 2008/2009

RMU ReBorn

I remember in Peps days we used to score 4 goals a game frequently. Would be interesting to compare the average goals per match this season vs. 2008/2009
would be interesting to compare the midfield Pep had and the one Ev got along with 32 year old Suarez

raki

Amazing game.

Btw, scheduling this final just before the CL semi´s was deliberate malpractice by the madridista Tebas.

madrid will rest this weekend.

FinBarcelonafan

Amazing game.

Btw, scheduling this final just before the CL semi´s was deliberate malpractice by the madridista Tebas.

They would rest their team anyway. What they have left to play in LaLiga? It's finished.

Joan

Amazing game.

He wanted to screw us but we screwed him first.

:troll:

FCBfan22

Between 35th and 60th minute Sevilla has done absolutely nothing. Nothing. Rewatching now and it's amazing.

eaman

Was a great win, great performance and a great way to send iniesta off( even though I think he should stay another year and play the big games) but Sevilla being so poor helped us a bit. They had one of their conceding 5 goals days that they've had all season. Every time we scored I just thought where was this against Roma. Anyway on a happier note I thought iniesta played brilliantly in one of his last games and hopefully we keep it up next week to win the league

Home of Barca Fans