Lliga | Round 33: Celta Vigo FC Barcelona 2-2

Givenchy

I really don't get this obssession with a fckn Cdr.

Ev didn't rest players for Chelsea and Roma, but he is resting the whole team before a Cdr final.

I am not trolling now.
Something is very strange with priorities in our club.

Real is winning CLs.
We are winning Cdrs.
I guess that our board will again think that we had a more successful season (if Real wins another Cl).

This is beyond crazy.

liga is already won, CdR saves his ass for another season

kattanib

Its kinda funny watching us knowing that we wont lose because of the german octopus, in some wierd way. Still, got to feel sorry for messi because his view on the field is on bunch of mediocre players wearing same shirt as him

Even EV knows it. He played with 10 subs plus Stegen lol

beogatts

still complaining last CL match:messi: . u culd clearly see that the board kind of sold that match for politics/money reason.who knows.. our team (mostly subs) fought vs celta today like it was a semi final match. but vs roma last time it wasnt a fight & culd b the worst display of this season. no fight back spirit n no red cards like roberto did today. oh well i moved on.

RMU ReBorn

Goalkeeper Marc-André ter Stegen played in every game during the 39 unbeaten streak, leading the team with 3,510 minutes. Making himself the record holder to play in 39 matchesin league without losing a single match in 89 years of league history. What a legend.

WTF happened to Valverde? Benching all the young/new players for most of the season and then playing them all at once in an important tough game.

rixxer

I really don't get this obssession with a fckn Cdr.

Ev didn't rest players for Chelsea and Roma, but he is resting the whole team before a Cdr final.

I am not trolling now.
Something is very strange with priorities in our club.

Real is winning CLs.
We are winning Cdrs.
I guess that our board will again think that we had a more successful season (if Real wins another Cl).

This is beyond crazy.

There might be better explanation than just call the coach beyond crazy. It is simple cause and reaction - because what happened in Rome influenced his priorities and therefore the lineup/rotation at Balaidos. Losing at the final of CdR will have double impact on players and the club, particularly because what happened in Rome. And thus it is much more important now not only for Valverde, but for players as well to overcome the feeling that the season has been total failure. I believe they feel guilty and responsible what happened but you can't change the past only fight for the future. The rest was therefore double necessity - for physical and psychological reasons.
Of course nobody from fans can see inside the team and the head of the coach, but I think this might be one possible explanation.

LeeRomeno

There might be better explanation than just call the coach beyond crazy. It is simple cause and reaction - because what happened in Rome influenced his priorities and therefore the lineup/rotation at Balaidos. Losing at the final of CdR will have double impact on players and the club, particularly because what happened in Rome. And thus it is much more important now not only for Valverde, but for players as well to overcome the feeling that the season has been total failure. I believe they feel guilty and responsible what happened but you can't change the past only fight for the future. The rest was therefore double necessity - for physical and psychological reasons.
Of course nobody from fans can see inside the team and the head of the coach, but I think this might be one possible explanation.

I agree, I doubt we have seen this lineup in this game if we would have made it in Rome. Priorities have changed and CdR final has become way more important that it was when we were still in competition for CL. BUt its pretty crazy anyways for his standards to pretty much rest everyone in one of the toughest fixtures.

Home of Barca Fans