Lliga | Round 33: Celta Vigo FC Barcelona 2-2

FCBfan22

Cillessen
Semedo Umtitti Vermaelen Alba
Busquets Rak
Dembele Coutinho
Messi Paco

Cillessen needs a game, to be ready for the Copa final.

Pique can't play every game, same with Suarez and S. Roberto. If this much rotation costs the end of the unbeaten streak, so be it. The Copa final is more important. Letting some of these over-used players recharge a bit is the best chance for ending up the season with the points needed to win Liga.

Wrong. Both pivots are not in the squad.

Anyway, nice to see that Pique is finally getting rest.

soul24rage

I think Valverde will put
Cillessen - Semedo, Umtiti, Vermaelen, Alba- Dembele, Gomes, Paulinho, Coutinho- Messi, Suarez

snowy

Unzue's going all in! And our players are hungry for goals. They need some kind of release. I've got a hunch it's gonna an open end to end, take no prisoner battle royale :watch:

5 - 2 Barca Wins!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Unzue's going all in! And our players are hungry for goals. They need some kind of release. I've got a hunch it's gonna an open end to end, take no prisoner battle royale :watch:

5 - 2 Barca Wins!

I like your optimism. Open match is on the cards, I agree but I have doubts with Copa in everyone's heads.

snowy

That's the thing. A good release might just be what's needed to loosen up and let of go of the tension/gloom doom

I hope so anyways :)

EdmondDantes

It's great that Valverde will finally give some of our starters the rest they desperately need.

I'm really looking forward to the game.

Neeraj

Yeah, rest people AFTER you've already crashed out of CL, and are reaching the final few games of the season. This guy is an idiot.

It's going to be another tough game for sure. Somehow, I can't see us being beaten in the league this season. The combination of Messi + Valverde's voodoo in this competition seems to be enough.

Although as a Barca supporter I would love to win the league unbeaten, it's a mixed feeling because this is such a pathetic team to watch and you don't want Valverde to get vindication of his crap tactics via the unbeaten tag...so just really confused how I feel about it.

cro-man

Dembélé will not start against Celta Vigo.

This is the rumored lineup: Ter Stegen; Semedo, Umtiti, Vermaelen, Alba; Gomes, Paulinho, Denis, Coutinho; Messi, and Suárez. [cope]

If dembele doesnt start its clear that there is something wrong between valverde and dembele....

Last edited:

PhilS

Barca will have a better chance against RM that they do against Celta today. Away at Celta, Celta is most always the better team. Against RM, Barca will be totally psyched, never flat for El Clasico.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Starting someone that has no future at the club(Denis) would be pathetic. It's almost like Valverde either want to punish Dembele for his tackle last game or want to hunt him out of the club.

If this is true ofc.

FCBfan22

Starting someone that has no future at the club(Denis) would be pathetic. It's almost like Valverde either want to punish Dembele for his tackle last game or want to hunt him out of the club.

If this is true ofc.

Or the racial abuse news are true. But in that case, Valverde needs to be sacked ASAP.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Or the racial abuse news are true. But in that case, Valverde needs to be sacked ASAP.

No, that was a fake rumor started by an idiot on Twitter that had to be denied by a Sport journalist because people on Twitter believe everything. Let's please not give cunts like that attention and paint Valverde as a racist or someone using that kind of language.

Home of Barca Fans