Lliga | Round 32: FC Barcelona - Valencia 2-1

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Wasn’t even able to hate Tata as much as I hate Valverde right now. Absolute fucking retard.

This guy nevers learns, you'd think the most embarassing defeat in recent Barca history would help him smarten up, but no.

This is all he knows, when the going gets tough he turtles up into his shell and becomes even more of a coward and defensive.

-No Dembele
-Umtiti still starting
-Busi playing with painkillers
-No rotations
-Grandpa Iniesta starting twice in one week
-No benchings for players that shit the bed in Rome

I'm fucking livid, never hated a Barca manager this much.

clemente

Sack this bitch today I cant do this shit not more, why do I have to get fucking angry every time I see the lineups

fergus90

The spotlight will be on him more much after Tuesday. It's been noted by many that results were masking our problem.

He will need to change or be gone, especially as fans will be on Bartomeu's case once again, especially if Madrid again win the champions league.

Xaviniesta

This guy nevers learns, you'd think the most embarassing defeat in recent Barca history would help him smarten up, but no.

This is all he knows, when the going gets tough he turtles up into his shell and becomes even more of a coward and defensive.

-No Dembele
-Umtiti still starting
-Busi playing with painkillers
-No rotations
-Grandpa Iniesta starting twice in one week
-No benchings for players that shit the bed in Rome

I'm fucking livid, never hated a Barca manager this much.

eh i hated lucho more because his rotations were ridculous (however, lucho was still the better manager who played nicer football)

Devils

Arthur should really REALLY consider his other options before coming here next season if EV is to remain our manager.

serghei

Enrique had balls, but he was incompetent. Valverde is somewhat competent, but a complete bitch.
Maybe the next one will have both.

Nah. Valverde is not competent. You can't put in a team like Barca to play defensive against Roma. Just doesn't make any sense when you look at our offensive players and their offensive players. You pay all of Roma's squad with Messi's salary.

Vilarrubi

I’d rather get angry after the game if we perform bad than just getting angry at seeing the lineup.

I want to see fight in our players and quick attacking football.. not holding my breath though.

fergus90

You should always respect your opponent, but Valverde fears every opponent. Quite simply he's at the wrong club.

jamrock

His starting XI, what can I say that I have not already said for months now I hate sounding like a broken record.

This game I honestly to the bottom of my heart want us to lose, I swear this to you.

henias

Honestly just lose this. I cant bear to see this lineup again next year. It's killing me in every way possible.

jamrock

I’d rather get angry after the game if we perform bad than just getting angry at seeing the lineup.

I want to see fight in our players and quick attacking football.. not holding my breath though.

Quick attacking football, you are funny bro

Home of Barca Fans