Lliga | Round 32: FC Barcelona - Valencia 2-1

clemente

Super worried how we will play today, just can't imagine team being fired up and going after it, wanna see Valverde getting sacked today so bad, I don't think I'll ever get over this Roma loss, fucking pathetic, this shit is affecting my mood too much.

snowy

With the players selected, that's how I'd play it -->

Ter Stegen / Cilessen

Semedo Pique Vermaelen Roberto

Pauli Denis Couti

Dembele Messi Paco

Busi should skip the injection and take a rest, maybe fly to Bucharest, enjoy the ciorba and mititei.
Hope Mina gets some playtime in the upcoming Celta game...

Predicting 1 goal for Dembele, 2 from Messi and 1 from Denis or Paco :)

gregorrin10

With the players selected, that's how I'd play it -->

Ter Stegen / Cilessen

Semedo Pique Vermaelen Roberto

Pauli Denis Couti

Dembele Messi Paco

Busi should skip the injection and take a rest, maybe fly to Bucharest, enjoy the ciorba and mititei.
Hope Mina gets some playtime in the upcoming Celta game...

Predicting 1 goal for Dembele, 2 from Messi and 1 from Denis or Paco :)

Not one of those midfield three can play the Busquets role...no chance of ever seeing it happening, especially under a manager as pragmatic as Valverde, who will rather run Busquets to the ground first.

gregorrin10

Let the players who still have discomfort just fucking rest
World Cup is waiting for them!

And you thin EV is worried about that? His first and only concern is getting the domestic double (it was from the start of the season i believe, since he's too domestic-oriented and not used to even play, much less win the CL). If we finish the league season unbeaten, that much better, even if he does run Busquets, Pique and anyone else down in the ground, as long as he doesn't get himself fired and returned to his usual level and surroundings (Bilbao etc.)

DavsXjpXkAAG6GG.jpg

No words....

fergus90

No surprises here, it'll be this XI until the end of the season. He'll be more cautious than ever to try and stay unbeaten.

serghei

I think Valverde is trying to get Iniesta injured, so he could miss the World Cup, and the transfer in China. He needs to have him fresh next season.

kilian

This guy is a retarded cunt, who needs to be sacked as soon as possible.

I was totally lethargic about the game today, but now when I see the line-up I want to kick him in the face.

kattanib

I hope he gets in Dembele early on in the second half .. his impact will be quite clear mainly due to the additional dynamic he can add to this fucked up wingless oldie pale lineup

Stoichkov1

I think Valverde is trying to get Iniesta injured, so he could miss the World Cup, and the transfer in China. He needs to have him fresh next season.

Iniesta is past it, he can't play CL football even if Valverde decides to rest him everytime in the league.

Home of Barca Fans