Lliga | Round 32: FC Barcelona - Valencia 2-1

bodi16

The cunt Valverde somehow thinks playing an injured Busi will help him get his unbeaten "trophy". Valverde you can shove the unbeaten tag right where the sun don't shine.

Just like Zlatan said during his time here, that's what Valverde is like coaching us. Guy never drove a faster car than a Fiat before, and now he is driving a damaged Ferrari, and suddenly thinks he is the king of the road.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Only thing preventing me from watching is the shitty timing. Have plans to go barbecuing tomorrow afternoon.

Think Valverde could make a big mistake if he plays same 11 again (except Coutinho). He should be playing some players that aren't deflated after Roma loss.

Would start Dembele, Paulinho and Vermaelen without worries.

Altomonte

Only thing preventing me from watching is the shitty timing. Have plans to go barbecuing tomorrow afternoon.

Think Valverde could make a big mistake if he plays same 11 again (except Coutinho). He should be playing some players that aren't deflated after Roma loss.

Would start Dembele, Paulinho and Vermaelen without worries.
Agreed! Expect Iniesta to perform well - he will show that he can still do it.

Barcilliant

Valverde is cunt. What a fucking weasel he is. Risking Busquets health just for his stupid record. I hate this man more and more. Never seen such a detestable manager at Barca.

Barcilliant

Can understand the anger and disappointment but not caring ? Seriously get a grip guys

Yes, don't care. In Australia the kick off time will be past midnight. Why should I stay up late to watch some dross from a team that showed no fight against Roma?

Also don't label me a plastic fan. I've been a fan for nearly 30 years. I have other priorities like work, family sleep etc. Barto, Valverde and co don't care about the average overseas fan so why should I give a fuck?

The Roma defeat was probably the worst I've seen Barca play. Even during that barren period in the early 2000s we played some decent football.

It is only when the club is hit hard in the pocket that the board will wake up. When sponsors disappear, attendances are down and the best players no longer come it will be too late to rescue this club.

Just look at Milan for reference.

Barcilliant

Our Cl qf record in the past seven years has been atrocious despite having the best player in the world PLUS Neymar for four seasons.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Marcelino knows how to play defensively and we have our spirits down. Don't expect the fireworks but I do expect the team to show up and fight.

Home of Barca Fans