Lliga | Round 32: FC Barcelona - Valencia 2-1

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I got a feeling we will lose. I got a feeling that instead of rebounding forcefully with something to prove, the morale is extremely low and the team is like a deflated balloon and they just want to finish the 90 minutes and get out of there.

soul24rage

Even if the team wins 4:0 or something like that, it's still going to take a lot of time and effort to get over that Roma dissapointment.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If the mood is bad tomorrow and it doesn't go well then the players have given up on Valverde and the season and just waiting for it to end.

JerseyAddict

I will force myself to watch. But I am not as positive as before. Still "unbeaten" season would be a great achievement. If only RM does not win UCL.

DonAK

Stuff like this is what ends careers before than they should. Can easily cut short a player's career by one to two years if you keep doing this shit.

[tw]984818270971858944[/tw]

JerseyAddict

Stuff like this is what ends careers before than they should. Can easily cut short a player's career by one to two years if you keep doing this shit.

Remember Batistuta. Every game a needle in a knee. That is not a good thing to do.

ronniecro

i'm expecting drab match,another one where we will look like an mid table italian team. And let valverde stick to his 4-4-2,there's really no point switching to more attacking style now

DonAK

Remember Batistuta. Every game a needle in a knee. That is not a good thing to do.

He was probably like 32 when his body gave up on him. Couldn't take it anymore. He cannot even walk properly today without pain. I don't see any benefit for doing this with Busquets even if the game is against Valencia. We have a 11 points lead, why not let him rest fully instead of forcing him to play through pain?

I could understand if it was CL Semi-Final or something, but not this.

xXKonan

Not even shocking that he will start busi.

Valverde still played Pique despite him struggling with a knee problem since the Espanyol match and with Rakitic out with a broken finger you bet Busi will play.

Joan

I got a feeling we will lose. I got a feeling that instead of rebounding forcefully with something to prove, the morale is extremely low and the team is like a deflated balloon and they just want to finish the 90 minutes and get out of there.

Me too. Don't expect us to win at all. Don't even feel like watching the match, although I will... Tough times ahead.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

If true that is just so stupid. Why would they want to risk him like that? :facepalm:

KingLeo10

valverde the coward would risk busquets' career if only to get away with "unbeaten liga" so he can have another year. spineless cunt, and i usually don't reserve such profanities for people.

JerseyAddict

He was probably like 32 when his body gave up on him. Couldn't take it anymore. He cannot even walk properly today without pain. I don't see any benefit for doing this with Busquets even if the game is against Valencia. We have a 11 points lead, why not let him rest fully instead of forcing him to play through pain?

I could understand if it was CL Semi-Final or something, but not this.

Agreed.
EV is without Raki and Busi now. So he has to force Busi with painkillers. Cause all other midfielders are benchwarmers and he forces same old 11-13 players. Now it all comes back on payday.

He can fu Busi a WC. That would be a disaster.

bodi16

I will probably watch it. It's interesting to see how our players will do this time, after the humiliation on Olimpico.

To be fair, i somehow want us to lose this match, just so Valverde will be exposed even more. I just don't think we have the right players and coach at the moment. By saying right players i am not referring to the whole team, but we have a bunch of average (at best) players on the bench and some of them are even starters.

Some people here thought we were defensively a great team and we only lack some attacking force. But if you want to defend properly, you need a well organized midfield, which we don't have, and a very good backline. You are not a balanced team when you allow that many chances even against average La Liga teams. We weren't having for the most part of the season a clear schema/tactic, we were fooled by the stats and the small number of goals we allowed this season. But just because you are worse in attack, that doesn't automatically imply that you are a master in defense. Our team was being exposed so many times this season, and our coach learned nothing from it.

Thing is, Roma deserved to win against us. Unfortunately, we lost the respect we had from other teams when they faced us and were trashed at Camp Nou. Go back 3 years ago (when we had MSN firing up and a better team), had we won then only 3-1 against them at home, they wouldn't have talked about remontada. Nowadays, they were convinced we are very vulnerable and that the luck will not be with us forever. Good we won't play semifinals, otherwise that 7up would have been overshadowed by another epic defeat from us.

We need major reinforcements in the summer. Especially in midfield and attack. But i'm asking myself: is our board capable of making the right decisions after the previous seasons failures? I very much doubt it, sadly. And if it doesn't happen i'm afraid the qualification in QF this season will be a sweet memory compared to what's going to follow afterwards.

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
The cunt Valverde somehow thinks playing an injured Busi will help him get his unbeaten "trophy". Valverde you can shove the unbeaten tag right where the sun don't shine.

Home of Barca Fans