Who should be Barca manager next season?

Who should be Barca manager next season?

• Valverde

Votes: 31 29.0%
  • Sarri

Votes: 31 29.0%
  • Allegri

Votes: 18 16.8%
  • Ancelotti

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Tuchel (If available)

Votes: 13 12.1%
  • Any other (please post to tell us)

Votes: 10 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoichkov1

All the more reason to not sign him. Our players are not capable of playing a defensive setup.

They are not capable of playing a defensive setup because they don't train for that.

Allegri is a genius and I don't think any other manager in the world would have dominated like that Real at Bernabeu.

Givenchy

Tuchel would of been great and probably get the best out of Dembele but PSG seem to have him. Allegri

Devils

I'd take Allegri. Easily. Was asking for him last summer too.

He would be my first choice.

But there plenty of managers who would fit in between him and rock bottom Valverde. Not hard to upgrade over the current clown.

aaron101

Why is Ancelotti included here? He already stated before that he will never coach Barca because he doesn't coach the rivals of the past clubs he managed.

All the more reason to not sign him. Our players are not capable of playing a defensive setup.

He's tactically superior. He will identify the most optimal tactic for Barca. Enough with these bottlers who had one or two good season with mediocre clubs. When was the last time Barca bought a proven WC manager? I think Van Gaal.

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest

Allegri is much more flexible than you give him credit for. Look at way his Milan team played.

Personally i would take either Sarri/Allegri.

BarçaBarça

Allegri and Sarri will be difficult to get here, but maybe it is worth it.

Although Allegri isn't a attacking-minded coach as far as I'm concerned and he bottled two CL-finals - is that the guy we need?

Truth is - there is not many quality-choices out there. Eusebio and Unze are more realistic to be our next manager than the ones mentioned :coffee:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't want Tuchel here. At least to me when he was at BVB he lacked clear and consistent philosophies and ideas (or the implementation of them), his tactics were questionable and ineffective, and he appeared to be quite stubborn too. I don't think he is ready to manage a big club like ours.

Devils

Allegri and Sarri will be difficult to get here, but maybe it is worth it.

Although Allegri isn't a attacking-minded coach as far as I'm concerned and he bottled two CL-finals - is that the guy we need?

Truth is - there is not many quality-choices out there. Eusebio and Unze are more realistic to be our next manager than the ones mentioned :coffee:

In those finals he lost against two historically great teams who were performing at the peak of their powers. Juve were never favorites in either of those matches. Bottling would imply that he his opponents were there for the taking or it was expected that Juve win but didn't. Wouldn't say he bottled it at all.

He's done an amazing job with Juve domestically and he has outperformed many of the top football managers in the CL in recent history.

He also said he's done managing in Italy after this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans