Who should be Barca manager next season?

Who should be Barca manager next season?

• Valverde

Votes: 31 29.0%
  • Sarri

Votes: 31 29.0%
  • Allegri

Votes: 18 16.8%
  • Ancelotti

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Tuchel (If available)

Votes: 13 12.1%
  • Any other (please post to tell us)

Votes: 10 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

messid10s

This poll is absolutely ridiculous you can't fire a guy who won both La Liga and the Copa del Rey that's Real Madrid level BS. I know people have short memories and are rightfully angry about the Roma result but given the state we were in at the beginning of the season not many would have predicted that we'd win the double. Hopefully we'll look a lot better in Midfield for the Champions League next year with Coutinho and Arthur and with Dembele more firmly integrated into the team we can go back to a more attacking 4-3-3 and perform much better in the Champions League.

LMTR14

anyone but Valverde

btw, if my post doesn't show up instantly again I'll give up on posting on this forum and go back to reading only >:-(

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Honestly

latest

El Gato

Villarato!

Don’t flatter yourself.

That’s pretty much the only reason he’ll stay until some major coach flops. That and the fact that nobody likes Barca board so why come here to work? Unless Koeman drops the NT there really is nobody.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Guess i'm so desperate for Valverde to fuck off i'll take anyone. But isn't Juve playing better with Ronaldo now? More exciting to watch?

Don't know. Trying to watch them last season scared me away. Apart from Barca I watch Liverpool and Man City for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans