Who should be Barca manager next season?

Who should be Barca manager next season?

• Valverde

Votes: 31 29.0%
  • Sarri

Votes: 31 29.0%
  • Allegri

Votes: 18 16.8%
  • Ancelotti

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Tuchel (If available)

Votes: 13 12.1%
  • Any other (please post to tell us)

Votes: 10 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

henias

But short term also means something, when the alternative is no results at all. Records are often exaggerated by the media to mean more than they actually do, and of course trophies are more important any day of the week. But when you think about how much talking there is about Arsenals invincibles, then this one is not your everyday top-team statistic (disclaimer again: I don't support benching Dembele to get this record, like Valverde might think he needs to).

So you are okay with short-term results but want him to stay long term? Makes sense.

LeeRomeno

Lol when did I say he needs to be perfect? He has way too many flaws and more so than Lucho. It's just people like you cant admit it.

What the fck? Cannot admit that he has more flaws than Lucho? Lucho had 3 seasons here, Valverde hasnt even finished his first. It is way way too early to give him any final rating or judge his mistakes.

Gaudi

I would love Cholo, yes he doesn't have Barca DNA but I couldn't care less. He has balls, winning attitude and I'm sure he knows how to play attacking football, he is smart enough to know how to play based on players he has. Also, it seems he is loved by players and even more important respected...our recent coaches all looked to lost dressing room after a while.
At the endo of the day I think we need fresh ideas and fresh set of eyes and he can bring that.
Like DonAK said, yes we are still top 5 team, but we can't be considered best or even top 3 with losing in that fashion last 3 CL's. If we went out with afwul luck it would be one thing but we were basically outplayed in those 3 encounters. This has to stop!

BarçaBarça

So you are okay with short-term results but want him to stay long term? Makes sense.

What the fck? Cannot admit that he has more flaws than Lucho? Lucho had 3 seasons here, Valverde hasnt even finished his first. It is way way too early to give him any final rating or judge his mistakes.

Exactly: When "long term" becomes more than your debut-season things are getting kind of extreme..

henias

Lol u dont have to what the fuck me when your whole posts are full of what the fucks.

Like I said Lucho had a great season, didnt find any flaws in his first season and is able to develop MSN into an attacking trio and replaced Xavi adequately. What he failed is when his season progressed his signing were questionable.

Valverde has already shown major flaws and already lack alot of ideas and tactical sense. I just simply dont see any good in him. It isnt way too early, entire season has been enough week in week out making some dumb decisions. And people thought Lucho was the only one running the team to the ground.

LeeRomeno

Lol u dont have to what the fuck me when your whole posts are full of what the fucks.

Like I said Lucho had a great season, didnt find any flaws in his first season and is able to develop MSN into an attacking trio and replaced Xavi adequately. What he failed is when his season progressed he ran out of ideas.

Valverde has already shown major flaws and already lack alot of ideas and tactical sense. I just simply dont see any good in him. It isnt way too early, entire season has been enough week in week out making some dumb decisions. And people thought Lucho was the only one running the team to the ground.

Lucho had great season, good season and mediocre season. On average, i will give him a B and I have no real complaints. Too early to give any valuation for Valverde as season is not over, he has made some mistakes, but week in week out is massive overstatement considering we have so far 2 losses and are still in 2 competitions.

henias

Lucho had great season, good season and mediocre season. On average, i will give him a B and I have no real complaints. Too early to give any valuation for Valverde as season is not over, he has made some mistakes, but week in week out is massive overstatement considering we have so far 2 losses and are still in 2 competitions.

Still, if people wanted an upgrade from Lucho than this manager has to be visionary and he showed exactly none of that. Valverde had no plan B and has no patience for young players but ironically some people have utmost patience for him.

I wished I can wait but very soon, it'll be post Messi era. Most of our prime players will be a year older after another. If he doesnt make correct use of them then it'll be useless. All the signings we made will be useless as well if he constantly dont trust them.

At the very least, I'll give him one more season and that's all. If he still replicate the same sort of mentality and vision then i think it's safe to say he's a flop.

LeeRomeno

Still, if people wanted an upgrade from Lucho than this manager has to be visionary and he showed exactly none of that. Valverde had no plan B and has no patience for young players but ironically some people have utmost patience for him.

I wished I can wait but very soon, it'll be post Messi era. Most of our prime players will be a year older after another. If he doesnt make correct use of them then it'll be useless. All the signings we made will be useless as well if he constantly dont trust them.

At the very least, I'll give him one more season and that's all. If he still replicate the same sort of mentality and vision then i think it's safe to say he's a flop.

I would wait until end of season to see if he deserves another one.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Ancelotti will never manage Barca. Allegri is a defensive manager who some people won’t like.

DennyCrane

Other:

Peter Neururer. Saw him on a gameshow the other day, looks like he's available.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans