Camp Nou Experience and Museum

Degane

Did many people do the tour and museum visit? what are your thoughts? worth it? what about the new player experience at 80 euros !!!???

Rigent

I would like to hear from Barca fans who have done it as well.
Any suggestions? observation?
I heard that dont do it on a match day, and some review of that sort.
Thanks, hoping to hear some advice.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Not sure about what the new player's experience is about, but the Camp Nou Experience and the Museum visit is well worth the money. They take you to all sorts of behind the scene places including the dressing room, the press room etc., our tunnel is simply great. And the museum. Oh my, so many silverware it made me so eye-opening and proud.

Definitely do it I'd say. Yes it is not available on match days.

Galning

They change it like every year I can't keep track anymore of what it's like now. Last time I went was a couple of months ago and it's nice to do once if you haven't done it already.
I have no idea what the new player experience is though, never even heard of it.

Degane

Thank you for the feedback everyone. I think I will do the stadium tour plus. I've done the tour before but 10 years ago.
I checked the players' experience VIP tour includes and it is actually 110 euros for adults:

UNTIL APRIL 22nd ONLY! Every day, just a select few supporters are able to enjoy the most exclusive FC Barcelona tour. A first person view of the experience of being part of the football first team, as if they were the latest star signing.

Feel how our stars feel on this guided tour of the most exclusive corners of the Camp Nou, the ones that only first team footballers usually get to access.

This experience includes:

Private guided tour in small groups (max. 15 people)
Explore like the stars: Among other attractions, a visit to the first team changing room (the most intimate sanctuary at Camp Nou)
Barça Virtual Experience with VR glasses.
Photo of your visit as souvenirs.
You can end by visiting the Museum and taking the complete tour at leisure with the official Multimedia Audioguide.

Home of Barca Fans