User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 116

Thread: Lliga | Round 31: FC Barcelona - Leganes CD 3-1

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,586
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Mina can play against France but not Leganés? OK.

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Joan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    7,652
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mina left out again.

    This is really not fair.

    Thought we could see Umtiti as a LB.

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Devils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    14,148
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn, Mina getting that ice cold shade.

    Guessing out of the starters Alba, Saurez, Umtiti, Roberto and possibly Rakitic might start.
    Puyol #5

  4. #34
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    31,297
    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: United States
    Mina and Vidal should have been called up. I am not surprised they aren't though.

  5. #35
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    17,774
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No slip-ups please. Just realize this was the team that eliminated Real Madrid from copa del Rey so it might be much harder than we thought.

    If Messi is fit I hope he can play 30 minutes in the second half to get some match fitness.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

  6. #36
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    31,297
    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    No slip-ups please. Just realize this was the team that eliminated Real Madrid from copa del Rey so it might be much harder than we thought.

    If Messi is fit I hope he can play 30 minutes in the second half to get some match fitness.
    What do you mean if Messi is fit?

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    soul24rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4,225
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would put

    Cillissen; semedo, umtiti, vermaelen, alba; dembele, gomes, bob, coutinho; suarez, paco

  8. #38
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    17,774
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    What do you mean if Messi is fit?
    If he is not feeling any discomfort with his muscles.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

  9. #39
    Moderator
    Alik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    8,468
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Spain
    Mats
    Semedo-Pique-Vermaelen-Alba
    --------------Rakitic
    -----Gomes-------Denis
    ----Dembele-Paco-Coutinho-------

  10. #40
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Basque Country
    Posts
    11,220
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alik View Post
    Mats
    Semedo-Pique-Vermaelen-Alba
    --------------Rakitic
    -----Gomes-------Denis
    ----Dembele-Paco-Coutinho-------
    You forgot Own Goal.

  11. #41
    Senior Member
    catalinutzR80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Posting perfection in the Women's thread
    Posts
    14,518
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do you guys thing we should rotate ?
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"


    - I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -

  12. #42
    Senior Member
    catalinutzR80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Posting perfection in the Women's thread
    Posts
    14,518
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post

    No Mina .

    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"


    - I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -

  13. #43
    Senior Member
    raskolnikov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6,892
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rotate heavily. All focus should be on cl and copa at this point. Just as in pep days. Score 2/3 after 30 minutes, chill for 60. If Valverde keeps playing our strong 11 he is like tito in 2013 with the unimportant 100 points, burning players to the ground for the cl semi’s.
    6RACIES XAVI

  14. #44
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Kitzbühel
    Posts
    1,888
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FC Barcelona - CD Leganés 2-0

  15. #45
    Moderator
    Alik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    8,468
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Spain
    Quote Originally Posted by raskolnikov View Post
    Rotate heavily. All focus should be on cl and copa at this point. Just as in pep days. Score 2/3 after 30 minutes, chill for 60. If Valverde keeps playing our strong 11 he is like tito in 2013 with the unimportant 100 points, burning players to the ground for the cl semi’s.
    We rarely score 3 goals. Let alone within 30 minutes,