messi - suarez

:D

Calidad

——————-Ter Stegen
Semedo——Mina—Vermalen——Alba
————Roberto——-Rakitic
——————-Coutinho
Dembele————Paco——-—D Suárez

Won’t happen. But that would be my team. Both CB’s, Suarez + Messi need breaks. Iniesta should be rested too.

FinBarcelonafan

i expect

stegen
roberto - pique - umtiti - alba
rakitić - paulinho - gomes - iniesta
messi - suarez

:D

Haha I know you're joking but I'm sure Valverde will go with this.. We should be able to beat them without Messi, Pique, Rakitic and Iniesta.

Put Coutinho and Dembele in and we will be fine.

Neymessi

Rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate rotate

sickstar

Play Coutinho, Dembele, Vidal, Mina. play Messi one half of the game, preferably in first half.

Then go full squad against Roma. Only start sub players when it is a lead or a tie with 15 minutes left of play.

There's a hard game at three days against Valencia so should play smart.

Last edited:

jairzinho

Rotate, rotate, rotate!

Exactly.

This is the business end of the season.

Hope EV selects his team with discretion. It doesn't matter whether we have the 2nd leg wrapped up or not.

Even Jasper should get some playing time either tomorrow or Tuesday.

Hopefully, defending the unbeaten run has gotten to his head.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Even with rotations we should be able to beat Leganes at home comfortably. Coutinho is in really good form, he is able to run the show and Dembele is ready too.
Without Busi, Iniesta and Messi we obviously are not that dominant with the ball as usual but scoring two or three should be no problem regardless.

LeeRomeno

Hope at least 1 of Umtiti/Pique gets some rest, also Suarez and Rakitic really need a break. Maybe also Paulinho.
Ter Stegen
Semedo/Vermaelen/Mina/Alba
Dembele/Gomes/Paulinho/Coutinho
Messi/Paco?

Neeraj

I think we've seen enough of Valverde to be rest assured that there will not be wholesale changes. He will rotate a couple of players here and there, but still maintaining a strong XI. Expect maybe one change each in the 3 lines.

xXKonan

DaHj3qnWAAAwqTN.jpg

No Mina and Vidal.

Home of Barca Fans