Real Madrid:Semi finals or finals?

Would you rather face Real in the semis or in a potential final?

• Total voters

Neymessi

Apart from the obvious reasons mentioned I have to confess I am afraid of losing to them in the final. We will be favorites and have a better chance to win but if we lose then it would be horrible to digest.

raskolnikov

Losing a cl final means 3 consecutive cl’s for Real, infinant bragging right, them uping us as the best club of this decade, 5-4 ballon s’ors which cr7 fanboys will rub in for forever, our whole season being meaningless.
Imagine if its a shoot out, or a last minute ronaldo tap in...

However if we win its the exact opposite. Its like a coin flip where you will either get tortured to death or be a billionaire. Who wants that kind of pressure? imo its semi’s 1000% Classico final would be great for uefa, marketing and neutrals but for madridista’s and us its an absolute hell of anxiety, so I hope it never happens.

Neymessi

Losing a cl final means 3 consecutive cl’s for Real, infinant bragging right, them uping us as the best club of this decade, 5-4 ballon s’ors which cr7 fanboys will rub in for forever, our whole season being meaningless.
Imagine if its a shoot out, or a last minute ronaldo tap in...

However if we win its the exact opposite. Its like a coin flip where you will either get tortured to death or be a billionaire. Who wants that kind of pressure? imo its semi’s 1000% Classico final would be great for uefa, marketing and neutrals but for madridista’s and us its an absolute hell of anxiety, so I hope it never happens.

Exactly. I would say it would be less pressure for them than us in the finals.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
if i was Barca fan, i would not want to face Madrid. Unless UCL is played in the afternoon.

But my prediction would be whoever plays the 1st leg away will reach the final with the tie ending right after 1st leg.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans