0 - Own Goal

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
This guy has banged quite a lot of goals this season but no thread yet!

In before he goes completely vanishing for the rest of the season. It's funny how the battle between him and Hit the post never seems to end just like Leo vs CR7 :p

behindbrowneyes

Thanks for opening the thread. Own Goal has been on fire this season. Hope he can continue on that level.

Btw you forgot his number. It is "0 - Own Goal".

Alik

Ever since Suarez came back his form dropped. Good to see him back, hopefully this gives him confidence.

cro-man

I think we have a real gem here. If we do everything right he will be our next messi. Already better than suarez....

Raketa10

ROLF! The best thread ever!

The thing that cough my eyes is the fact that he is almost never in an offside position. His of ball movement is fantastic, you simply can not defend against him!

Kuchi

Just love his timings, such a clutch player to have...we should start talks about his contract extension asap..

dakt

I find Hit the post to be a better player, pity he can't finish for shit. Own Goal is just too predictable imo.

Kragod

How many goals is he now in CL, as i haven't watched most games this year?
Anyone smart has some stats from him in the least 3 years, maybe heat maps or his favorite positions he scores from?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Just love his timings, such a clutch player to have...we should start talks about his contract extension asap..

:lol:

Make him the highest paid player for all I care - It's high time we had our own clutch player

Home of Barca Fans