0 - Own Goal

Raketa10

According to some sources he is doubtful for Leganes because he had a dispute with Valverde today. Ernesto is apparently unsatisfied with his defensive contribution.

slicknick

giphy.gif

All hail the new GOAT

Joan

“If they scored own goals it is because we created danger in their area. That is to our credit we did that"
Luís Suárez

Here's the link

Suarez doesn't seem jealous to me, looks like he's not gonna take just Ney Ney's place in the lineup, but his friends too

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I don't get it that when he scores, all people, even our fans, unanimously seem to think that the goals are down to sheer luck. That's disrespectful towards Own Goal's hard labour imo. The fact that he finds himself in these dangerous positions indicates that he is indeed doing something right.

Faceless

No more faces at night
I rated him far earlier than anyone else. Always knew he would fit in here! After the first goal against Roma, I knew he would surpass Dembele in level. Barto should increase his release clause before lose another great player! #OwnGoalStays

Much2soon

We should sign his brother from Bayern who goes by the same name, it’s a shame they gave Thiago the second goal, it would have been a brace for them both.

Pedro

La Masia
Any news from Barto about Own Goal's contract extension? We don't want him leaving for other club like Neymar

Home of Barca Fans