0 - Own Goal

FCBfan22

He is a silent killer. He strikes when you don't expect him to. He can have a completely quiet match and than he scores. Similar to Suarez. Does nthing in the linkup play. Clutch performer.

Saladin

Happy for the lad.

Nearly had a hattrick yesterday.

He has had many critics going on about him not being a teamplayer; Well, yesterday he excelled in a powerplay setup, combining beautifully with 'Hit The Post' to score his second goal.

Almost telepathic understanding between the two yesterday; If you look closely, 'Hit The Post' was in a good position on the first goal, but decided not to interfere and let his teammate 'Own Goal' have his moment. Truly a class act, best duo since Titus Bramble and Jean-Alain Boumsong!

FCBfan22

Gotta love Barto. We lost Neymar and then he signed a new playmaker in Coutinho, a young talent with huge potential in Dembele and a leathal scorer in Own Goal. The last one came for free. Great business.

GOAT
:bartomeu:

behindbrowneyes

This thread is exactly what this forum needed after the meltdown in Messi's thread in the last few days. :lol: Sarcasm on point :worthy:

snowy

He has had many critics going on about him not being a teamplayer; Well, yesterday he excelled in a powerplay setup, combining beautifully with 'Hit The Post' to score his second goal.
Almost telepathic understanding between the two yesterday; If you look closely, 'Hit The Post' was in a good position on the first goal, but decided not to interfere and let his teammate 'Own Goal' have his moment. Truly a class act, best duo since Titus Bramble and Jean-Alain Boumsong!

Dynamic Duo they are! HTP likes to Tease whereas OG goes straight for the Please. Technically, I guess they're both equally gifted and can hit the spot whenever they want. It's just a question of fuck us, err focus. HTP can be frustrating though cuz he's such a show-off gangsta, even more than neyney. There's been times in crucial games when he did a double Tap, hitting both posts, yet not driving the ball home. It's like, he's got something against fishnets ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kragod

I believe it was his first brace. He unlocked the game for us, until his clinical finishing we didn't look like we would score. Then he steeped right up, and in such crucial periods of the game.

First one just before the break, second shortly after. Then he disappeared again, but i guess he was thinking of the return leg, conserving his energy. Great player.

One last thing. Did you guys notice how he is always discontent after scoring? He always want more, he seems angry about his finishing, shaking his head in disbelief.

Last edited:

snowy

Some tools say he's self-absorbed and egotistical. That's so idiotic! He didn't even flinch when Umtiti tried to take credit for his goal yesterday. In fact, he was celebrating with the whole team all over the pitch and what about that victory hula dance.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I believe it was his first brace. He unlocked the game for us, until his clinical finishing we didn't look like we would score. Then he steeped right up, and in such crucial periods of the game.

First one just before the break, second shortly after. Then he disappeared again, but i guess he was thinking of the return leg, conserving his energy. Great player.

One last thing. Did you guys notice how he is always discontent after scoring? He always want more, he seems angry about his finishing, shaking his head in disbelief.

nah, he already got a brace vs Girona away this season. Top player no doubt.

Home of Barca Fans