0 - Own Goal

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Briliant thread:lol:

Ok, I'll try as well. I think we still overpaid for him and Valverde needs to trust him more, the confidence is key for such players.

snowy

lol love it!

His on the fly reaction has been recorded as the fastest ever. It's due to his impeccable neural network. And seriously, it's not bro science, I saw it on the Discovery Chanel :study:

Hit the Post sniper dude's been pretty deadly as well I ಠ‿↼ I. Problem is in Valv's tactics. We need to switch him from Attack to Defense where he'll be working for us and against the opposition. He must have his own thread as well so that he doesn't feel neglected. What is Barto thinking for crying out loud. And if 0 is OG's number, what should HTP's be? 11's already taken... :thinking:

Last edited:

Kuchi

Valverde also deserves credit, he truly made him shine this season, think EV style suits him the best..

sabby

It's funny how the battle between him and Hit the post never seems to end just like Leo vs CR7 :p

We should have a goal post thread in the other players section. I freaking hate that player and cost us so many ligas and CLs !

LeeRomeno

I like his versatility, for example against Roma, his first goal was world class finish to bottom corner, while with his second, he totally fixed Umtitis choke with perfect positioning and quality back-heel tap-in.

God Serena

So can we say he's back now that he scored a couple of goals or was this just one game in particular where he was red hot? We'll need him to be in top form for Bayern, Madrid, and Liverpool.

Home of Barca Fans