Our Most Promising Youth Team Players?

JamDav1982

I don't have to block you because a psycopath word doesn't hurt me.

Lol I copied something about a player I know? I have wrote about Riqui Puig before, haven't I?

Lol I know alot about Barca, I have been a barca fan since 2002 mate. Also visited Camp Nou in 2004, 2008, 2011, 2015 and last summer. Say whatever you want but I shared a opinion about a player I already knew about.

While you spend your time to praise the board for signing Mcguanne type of signings.

Haha ok. If a 'psycopaths' words dont hurt you stop bleeting on about being responded to.

Sorry I can see you really do bleed Barca and seem a true leader type. My mistake.

Mmmm now one of us called McGuane a 'true talent' and one of us said quite like Barca taking punts on players but not to get too excited as McGuane not rated all that highly.

Wonder who said what..

messi1995

Lol I just don't want to talk to you, thats it? You are a 35 year old pedophile and psycopath spending your time on barca forum trying to troll me 😂😂😂

Yeah should be a leader like Puyol. A great leader like him that doesn't let crybabies and psycopaths hurt him.

Lol lie. You see? Keep trying to troll me but a idiot like you will never. I said "surely a talent" which he is like many other talents around the world. Never said he was a "true talent" something Aleña is. The psycopath here is still you lying about things I didn't say. You are thr one that praised the board for signing him. What you are saying is that even tho the player is shit then it's good that the board signed a player like him because he didn't cost too much and is low risk.

Get a life mate, you have been at your house since you was born and was abused by your parents.

JamDav1982

Lol I just don't want to talk to you, thats it? You are a 35 year old pedophile and psycopath spending your time on barca forum trying to troll me ������

Yeah should be a leader like Puyol. A great leader like him that doesn't let crybabies and psycopaths hurt him.

Lol lie. You see? Keep trying to troll me but a idiot like you will never. I said "surely a talent" which he is like many other talents around the world. Never said he was a "true talent" something Aleña is. The psycopath here is still you lying about things I didn't say. You are thr one that praised the board for signing him. What you are saying is that even tho the player is shit then it's good that the board signed a player like him because he didn't cost too much and is low risk.

Get a life mate, you have been at your house since you was born and was abused by your parents.

Haha you whipping out the 'peadophile' shout again.

Strange that your mind always goes to such things....

And I was abused by my parents?

Interesting stuff from the fantasist.

So McGuane was 'surely a talent' haha. More praise than I ever gave him eh?

Yip I want Barca B to take low risk punts on players. 100% yes I do. Even better if they are 'surely a talent'.

Keep crying about Palencia and the likes. You dont have a clue about the players it seems.

Last edited:

Joan

He's a pedophile obssesed with you...

You write for youngcules...

Are you saying us something? :lol:

messi1995

Hahahahahahahahah I wrote "surely a talent" because he is one? Never rated him and never praised him. I always knew that Jandro and Oriol Busi would do a better job than him. You are the one that praised the board for signing him because he didn't cost too much and was low risk.

You changed fast from "true talent" to "surely a talent" because I gave you the L. Lol you are the biggest loser of all time. couldn't troll me with something I really said, but tries to make it look like I praised Mcguanne.

Lol a "talent" can be a pure gem, decent or just ok. Calling someone for just a talent doesn't mean I like the player. Did I say "pure gem", "pure talent" or "world class talent?" Nope I didn't. Keep act like I praised Mcguanne for being a gem or something. Idiot lol.

Lol I didn't cry about Palencia? We didn't even talk about him but yeah keep bringing him up to change the subject. I know about him and even admitted his weakness which is going forward. I praised his defensive contribution which was really good last year and is one of the reason Barca B got promotion last year.

Let us talk about how you thought I praised Mcguanne because I simply just called him for a talent. A talent doesn't mean I like him because he's simply not good enough and doesn't fit our playing style. but yes according to Jamdav82 without a brain I praised Mcguanne because I just said he was a talent even tho I never was for the signing. Idiot.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Hahahahahahahahah I wrote "surely a talent" because he is one? Never rated him and never praised him. I always knew that Jandro and Oriol Busi would do a better job than him. You are the one that praised the board for signing him because he didn't cost too much and was low risk.

You changed fast from "true talent to "surely a talent because I gave you the L. Lol you are the biggest looser of all time. couldn't troll me with something I really said, but tries to make make it look like I praised Mcguanne.

Lol a "talent" can be a pure gem, decent or just ok. Calling someone for just a talent doesn't mean I like the player. Did I say "pure gem", "pure talent" or "world class talent?" Nope I didn't. Keep act like I praised Mcguanne for being a gem or something. Idiot lol.

Lol I didn't cry about Palencia? We didn't even talk about him but yeah keep bringing him up to change the subject. I know about him and even admitted his weakness which is going forward. I praised his defensive contribution which was really good last year and is one of the reason Barca B got promotion last year.

Let us talk about how you thought I praised Mcguanne because I simply just called him for a talent. A talent doesn't mean I like him because he's simply not good enough and doesn't fit our playing style. but yes according to Jamdav82 without a brain I praised Mcguanne because I just said he was a talent even tho I never was for the signing. Idiot.

Calm it there chuckles.

Yeah you said 'surely a talent' when had no clue about him as I said.

Its loser not looser.

You claimed you would 'kill' yourself if Palencia doesnt make it in first team and tipped him for Spain squad etc. Lolzers. You dont have a clue.

messi1995

Lol you don't know a player that good after two games. I watched him and was not impressed. I was very sure he would be a flop, but wanted to wait. I wrote 'surely a talent" because I didn't know him well. But thats not the point.. the point is that you act like I praised the signing because I simply said he was a talent even tho I never wanted him.

Yeah I admitted that I overhyped Palencia too much. I was gassed but I really thought he could step up, but I can now see that he still has alot to improve on. He played very good in segunda B even tho he lacked offensive contribution. but in Segunda A you could see that it isn't easy as it was when he played for Segunda B. I already took the L and admitted that I overhyped him too much.

You still refuse to take the L for claiming I praised Mcguanne for just saying he was a talent even tho I didn't wanted him. Whats more praise? A person that says a player is a talent even tho they never wanted want him or a person that says Barca should sign these types of players even tho the player is shit. Even said "he may develope" and that means you had hope about him succeeding. You even responded to me indirectly by saying: "No doubt there will be melt downs from some trying to appear as the most Barca of Barca fans about La Masia but in reality there has been a lot of young players given a minutes this season". Who praised him most? You wanted him but refuse to admit it. You wanted the signing and believed he would not block any la masia players chances which is wrong because he gets subbed in instead of Riqui. Lol you said all this and at the end I was right.

JamDav1982

Lol you don't know a player that good after two games. I watched him and was not impressed. I was very sure he would be a flop, but wanted to wait. I wrote 'surely a talent" because I didn't know him well. But thats not the point.. the point is that you act like I praised the signing because I simply said he was a talent even tho I never wanted him.

Yeah I admitted that I overhyped Palencia too much. I was gassed but I really thought he could step up, but I can now see that he still has alot to improve on. He played very good in segunda B even tho he lacked offensive contribution. but in Segunda A you could see that it isn't easy as it was when he played for Segunda B. I already took the L and admitted that I overhyped him too much.

You still refuse to take the L for claiming I praised Mcguanne for just saying he was a talent even tho I didn't wanted him. Whats more praise? A person that says a player is a talent even tho they never wanted want him or a person that says Barca should sign these types of players even tho he's shit. Even said "he may develope" and that means you had hope about him succeeding. You even responded to me indirectly by saying: "No doubt there will be melt downs from some trying to appear as the most Barca of Barca fans about La Masia but in reality there has been a lot of young players given a minutes this season". Who praised him most? You wanted him but refuse to admit it. You wanted the signing and believed he would not block any la masia players chances which is wrong because he gets subbed in instead of Riqui. Lol you said all this and at the end I was right.

Aye you have claimed that before 'just wanted to wait before said he was a flop'. You never watched him before he signed or commented at on him as a player.

The truth is no one had really seen anything of him.

You keep making out I rated him massively or 'wanted' him.... I like the type of low risk punt of signings that I want B team to make if they see something in a player. Simple as that.

You praised him more as a player than I ever did.

Riqui is barely even linked to him as they are not playing in same position and this season there has been as many young players in B team as can remember in years at this level.

messi1995

I watched him and thats fact. I seriously watched and I'm saying this without lying. I watched him and he was shit. And I wanted to wait before I commented anything bad about him. The reason why I didn't wanted hin in the first place is because I watched him. Didn't complain about Barca B's other signings ability because I didn't knew anything about them. I just said they will block la masia players chances, but I complained about Mcguanne because I watched him. Signing English players is strange because Barca barely does that. And thats why I wanted to check him out.

Lol you praised him more than I did. I just called him for a talent because thats what you call youth players. Or first team players that have talents like Andre Gomes which has proven himself in Valencia, byt average in Barca. Mcguanne is a talent, but never rated or wanted him. If you are gonna lie about me praising Mcguanne for just calling him for a talent, then I will ofc say why you praised him more than I did. Like I said I called him for a talent, but never wanted him because he may block la masia talents chances, he doesn't fit us and neither good enough. While you praised him becaude he was a low risk signing even tho he's shit. You may not like him as a player, but never come here and say I praised Mcguanne more than you did. Yeah I praised Mcguanne even tho I never wanted. Imagine saying I Praised a player for saying "surely a talent but I rather not buy him".

Not the same position I know. But when them both are on the bench, players like ballogue or whatever his name is and Mcguane is subbed in while Riqui stays on the bench. Thags my point. Not blocking him directly but Lopez prefer Mcguanne over Riqui. Thats fact.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

If claim watched him and called him 'surely a talent' then that is worse but dont believe you did anyway as no mention of him as a player whatsoever.

The reason you gave for not wanting him was basically - he is a talent but dont want him blocking others. No mention anywhere about having watched him and having doubts. No idea where you are claiming to have watched him anyway.

I didnt praise him at all. Never mentioned him as a player as had not seen him only real comment was that like low risk punts like this if they see something in him but folk not to get too excited as was not being seen as Barca getting a 'wonderkid' or Fabregas type deal.

Still 100% stick to that and want Barca B to take risks on some signings like that if think have something could develop.

Barca B are playing as many young players as ever had at this level. They actually played well last weekend despite the result.

Andresito

Staff member
fairness_photo-845x321.jpg

messi1995

I did watch him but ok it's up to you what you want to believe or not. Can't do anything about, can I?

Yes that was one of the reason. But I didn't think he would do a better job than Oriol Busi and Jandro. I have no problem in signings other players? I like Cuenca, really like him. I always want la masia players because they fit the system better than others. I never wanted him and thats fact even tho he is a talent. He wasn't good either and didn't fit the system. And I was sure about that. It's okay to sign players if he's a gem but from what I watched he had a typically english style of play which is not good enough for Barca. I cam't prove you that I watched him play, but I really did because he was english and Barca barely signs them. Other players Barca B signs is players over age 23 in the same positions as promising youth players. And I don't want them because they are not the future and may block youth players chances. Thats my opinion.

Fine you never praised him. Just don't say I praised him just because I said he was a talent which is true. And also what I have been saying to almost 95% of youth players I know about.

Well great that Barca take some risk in signings. I agree on that and hope they keep doing it, but only on players that fit us, not Mcguanne type of players. if they are promising talents or experienced players you need too then good.

Yep I know they played good, but they only have 8 wins. Bad for me. But I hope you have understood my point:

When it comes to signings:
- players that fit us
- experienced players alongside youth players. Not experienced players over gems.
- Promising young players which you can bet on in the future.
- players that cost very low.

Managers: not Lopez because he can't improve and develope players. Not playing good football and have poor results.

This is the situation I want Barca B to improve on. Now you know my thoughts on Barca B and why I'm unhappy.

And the last thing I want to say is: you don't have to belive me, but I really watched Mcguanne. Thats die hard truth. But ok you don't have to believe me. Also since I have understood your point and you hopefully mine, I want to us to end this debate. I'm tired and want to sleep now. Bye!

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

No talent under the age of 16 deserve to be considered special based on few games or youtube videos. Of every 100 wonderkids 10 make it and 2 became stars (random number before you argue). Bojan were considered Barca greatest talent ever at this age groups, Dongou was called better than Messi by some. Basically you are competing against the best of your age group in Spain,while half of those you are facing aren't gonna end as professional footballer.

For those aged above 16, right now I don't see someone who is really "special" tbf.
Surely many can make it to 1st team, like Abel,Alena,Cucu,Miranda, Morey, Lazar/Inaki etc, but each one of them have a bit of doubts around him. Alena is the closest but at 20 he is young player rather than a "talent"

Home of Barca Fans