Tickets for Barca vs Roma

26may99

Hey guys,

Newbie here with a very simple question - what's the best way to get tickets for the Roma game at the Nou Camp on Apr 4th?

I'm there at that time and would love to see the game. I look forward to watching Messi live without feeling sick with fear! Last time I saw him was at Wembley in 2011 against my team and you all know what happened there :(

There's nothing on the official site and I'd like to try to find something at face value before resorting to the online touts. Do I have chance of getting a ticket?

Cheers

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hey guys,

Newbie here with a very simple question - what's the best way to get tickets for the Roma game at the Nou Camp on Apr 4th?

I'm there at that time and would love to see the game. I look forward to watching Messi live without feeling sick with fear! Last time I saw him was at Wembley in 2011 against my team and you all know what happened there :(

There's nothing on the official site and I'd like to try to find something at face value before resorting to the online touts. Do I have chance of getting a ticket?

Cheers

The best way to get tickets is always through our club's official site. CL tickets are usually released during two windows: 7 days before and then 48 hours before the game. Good luck!

26may99

The best way to get tickets is always through our club's official site. CL tickets are usually released during two windows: 7 days before and then 48 hours before the game. Good luck!

Great, will keep an eye out for it in a couple of days then. Thanks a lot!

Home of Barca Fans