2761889.png
-
20462440.png

------------

soul24rage

I think based on what i've seen with valverde, the lineup will be

The same back 5 - cou, raki, pau, dem - suarez messi

hardyboy

We need to rotate well from the start of April. There are 7 games to be played in the first 2 weeks of April. Glad we got Roma. Fuck the unbeaten streak and rotate the players to remain fresh for the Champions league rounds and Copa Final.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think we'll go strong too. Would be wise to keep at least some starters on the bench. Depending on their international playing time too.

FinBarcelonafan

We need to rotate well from the start of April. There are 7 games to be played in the first 2 weeks of April. Glad we got Roma. Fuck the unbeaten streak and rotate the players to remain fresh for the Champions league rounds and Copa Final.

I agree. It's nice to be unbeatable in league, but we have bigger things to focus now, while the league is basically in the bag. Rest players who need it. We need fresh legs to CL and Copa final.

GOAT_SUAREZ

Rest Messi, Paulinho, Busquets.

Ter Stegen - Semedo, Piqué, Umtiti, Alba - Rakitic, Roberto, Iniesta - Dembele, Suarez, Coutinho

JerseyAddict

When I read about Messi injury. Suarez in China. Rakitić in USA. Pique and Iniesta recovering. MAtS with light injury. I mean...

I would be happy as Hell with draw in Sevilla.

Just to beat Roma with 2+ goals difference and hopefully clean sheet.

Ronaldinho10

I think Messi will play at the end. Anyway we can still beat them with most of our squad. Dembele must open this game. As for defence Umtiti verm is fine. Busi is still out right?

Home of Barca Fans