Lliga | Round 30: Sevilla - FC Barcelona 2-2

FCBfan22

I would actually try the more defensive setup, for CL away matches, to see how it works, except I would play Dembele instead of Messi. Vermaelen instead of Pique. and Paulinho instead of Busquets.

--------------Ter Stegen------------
Semedo--Umtiti--Vermaelen--Alba
---------Rakitić----Paulinho--------
Roberto-------------------Coutinho
--------Dembele---Suarez---------

EdmondDantes

Their roster is incredibly short for playing Europa League and Liga at full power. They´re gonna focus on EL.

Stegen

Semedo - Umtiti - Vermaelen - Alba

Rakitic

Sergi Roberto Gomes

Dembele - Suarez - Coutinho

I would rest more players but Valverde is stubborn...

Starting Gomes would be too risky a move. He started for Portugal mid week, had a stinker and got hooked at half time as they lost 3-0 to The Netherlands. Andre is not in a good place right now.

Joan

Id go with:
Coutinho Paco Dembele
Iniesta Raki Roberto
Alba (Gomes :D) verm umtiti Nelson
Mats

Vilarrubi

They won't rest players for Bayern, they now all too well they have only two CL games left to play.

How shit would football be if clubs had that attitude... They definitely will be going all out in the CL whether they are underdogs or not.. just like against Utd. Plus they are well off CL spots in La Liga.

serghei

Except Messi. He would be stupid to risk him.

He doesn't understand the concept of rotations very well. He's never played CL at this stage in the season and doesn't know how difficult it is to go for CL and La Liga with the same team almost.

If Messi doesn't play he's not fit. I can see him playing both Pique and Iniesta for example vs Sevilla. Even though he should rest both considering they played 2 games for Spain (even if not full games).

xXKonan

DZjj4x-XkAEGujQ.jpg

Home of Barca Fans