Lliga | Round 30: Sevilla - FC Barcelona 2-2

raskolnikov

Fifa virus, tired players, no messi probably, cl coming up. Yeah gladly take a draw. There are a few matches left that can ruin our invincibles season and if you put money on it then it would be on sevilla given te situation.
Lets see if we can pull trough.

Yeah, draw here is fine.

But if we win it'll be the final nail in the coffin of the title race. Would be nice to take the pressure off for the remainder of the season.

Coutinho's going to need to shine here.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

I feel we put the final nail in the coffin after beating atletico 1-0 recently. Even if they pull of an insane run they end up with like 88 points max (most likely low 80’s though. Even then we would only need like 4 wins and a draw to seal it. Which means it would take a bottle job on a Leverkussen scale for us not to win la liga. Im the last one to jinx but we should definitly prioritize on cl.

jairzinho

I think we can be rest assured that even if Messi doesn't play, we definitely won't concede six.

:blondemessi:

Vilarrubi

I feel we put the final nail in the coffin after beating atletico 1-0 recently. Even if they pull of an insane run they end up with like 88 points max (most likely low 80’s though. Even then we would only need like 4 wins and a draw to seal it. Which means it would take a bottle job on a Leverkussen scale for us not to win la liga. Im the last one to jinx but we should definitly prioritize on cl.

Agree. It’s a good job Atletico lost to Villarreal and we have that gap because their only hard game on paper til the end of the season Is against RM. Could see a lot of 1-0 and 2-0 in the other games.

eaman

If Messi is fit he should play. He has had two weeks off and any more is too much time. He needs a run out before the Roma game which is four days and enough of a rest

raki

Agree. It’s a good job Atletico lost to Villarreal and we have that gap because their only hard game on paper til the end of the season Is against RM. Could see a lot of 1-0 and 2-0 in the other games.

Their roster is incredibly short for playing Europa League and Liga at full power. They´re gonna focus on EL.

Stegen

Semedo - Umtiti - Vermaelen - Alba

Rakitic

Sergi Roberto Gomes

Dembele - Suarez - Coutinho

I would rest more players but Valverde is stubborn...

Mido

-----------Suarez-------------------------
----------------------------Messi---------
--Coutinho----------------------Dembélé
---------Paulinho---------Rakitic---------
-Alba-----------------------------Roberto
--------Umtiti-------------Piqué----------
-----------------Ter Stegen---------------

Home of Barca Fans