CL Quarter Finals: Roma - Barca (4-4 agg.)

Pepe Silvia

Wouldn't be at all surprised if Pool beat City. Did last time they played, and their style is perfectly suited to unsettle City: insane press, lightning counter. I'm glad Barca avoided Liverpool tbh, because despite their atrocious defence, I could see them pressing hell out of us, and ripping us on break, especially Mane in behind Roberto.
an EV trained, up to speed, in form Semedo, hypothetically, would be perfect to handle this type of situation.

aaron101

I know some people will tell me to not be cocky or overconfident but IF we beat them in the 1st leg at home 3-0 or even 4-0, we should rest some of our important players for the 2nd leg. Maybe 2 or 3 from Suarez, Alba, Sergi, Umtiti, Messi, Iniesta, Pique. We need to take advantage of the Roma game to rest players even if we can also rest players in Liga.

I'm just afraid that our team might get burned out and won't be fresh for the very important part of the season. We need our players to be fresh for the UCL Semifinal and Copa Final.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
That thug, Nainggolan, who injured Rafinha, just subbed off with an injury after about 15 minutes away to Bologna. Good news for us.

wisconsincule

Really hoping we can get a healthy victory Wednesday but who knows. Busi back will help. I’d start the same lineup as we did against Chelsea.

eaman

This will be a tough enough test due to the tactics of valverde. The way we play nowadays we are not going to be blowing away decent teams like Roma like we used to at home.

JerseyAddict

Easy peasy win... 3:0 as a house. In case some thug does not hurt some key player or some idiot gets a red card.

Home of Barca Fans