Barcelona Vs Valencia advice

kris88

Hi All!

hope someone can help!

planning a little trip to Barcelona with a mate in April and was going to try catch the Valencia game. found a greta deal yesterday and was all set to book and then he read that La Liga games don't get confirmed until two weeks before the game?

can anyone give some insight on this? this true? its currently penned in for the sunday the 15th.. i mean is it likely to be moved at all?
don't want to travel there on the saturday to find the game is that day and we've missed it haha.

anyone who can offer advice would be great!

thanks!

moreino

Yes, it is true that the exact day and hour get confirmed 2-3 weeks before the games.
About this game I wouldn't be too surprised if it will be played on Saturday, because the previous game is the CL quarter final on Tuesday, then the game after the Valencia one (vs Celta) is again in mid-week (Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday), the next one (Copa del Rey final) is fixed on the Saturday of the same week.
The schedule is decided by television stations, not clubs though.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hi All!

hope someone can help!

planning a little trip to Barcelona with a mate in April and was going to try catch the Valencia game. found a greta deal yesterday and was all set to book and then he read that La Liga games don't get confirmed until two weeks before the game?

can anyone give some insight on this? this true? its currently penned in for the sunday the 15th.. i mean is it likely to be moved at all?
don't want to travel there on the saturday to find the game is that day and we've missed it haha.

anyone who can offer advice would be great!

thanks!

The date and time of the game against Valencia have been confirmed. It will be on Saturday, April 14th at 16:15 pm CET.

Rigent

Hi everyone, this is my 1st post here. I have a question about the game vs Valencia.

The fcbarcelona official site is saying the tickets are still not available.
But 3rd party websites such as viagogo and stubhub are saying, tickets are available already.
I am a bit reluctant to buy from a 3rd party as me and my wife are flying in all the way from Bangladesh to visit Barcelona and watch the match.
I dont want anything to go wrong.

So should I wait?
or should I go ahead and purchase from stubhub or viagogo?
why is fcbarcelona official site not selling the tickets yet?

Thank you. I hope to hear from some of you regarding this, really tensed about this.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hi everyone, this is my 1st post here. I have a question about the game vs Valencia.

The fcbarcelona official site is saying the tickets are still not available.
But 3rd party websites such as viagogo and stubhub are saying, tickets are available already.
I am a bit reluctant to buy from a 3rd party as me and my wife are flying in all the way from Bangladesh to visit Barcelona and watch the match.
I dont want anything to go wrong.

So should I wait?
or should I go ahead and purchase from stubhub or viagogo?
why is fcbarcelona official site not selling the tickets yet?

Thank you. I hope to hear from some of you regarding this, really tensed about this.

You should definitely wait and buy from the official site rather than getting scalped by viagogo and Stubhub. The remaining tickets should be available 7 (seven) days before the game day so be on the look out this weekend to purchase them on the official site.

Rigent

You should definitely wait and buy from the official site rather than getting scalped by viagogo and Stubhub. The remaining tickets should be available 7 (seven) days before the game day so be on the look out this weekend to purchase them on the official site.

Thank you my friend. Fingers crossed, will definitely start looking from 6th or 7th April at the official website.

legox007

For anyone else waiting to get the tickets for that match, I've just received the reply straight from FCB
barval.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Very odd, I don't recall when was the last time a non-el Clasico league game was actually sold out.

I suggest you guys keep checking the official site daily.

Rigent

barca.jpg
Whatever zone i choose, i am getting this message, can anyone help? please please, I am traveling international for this match, and i m stucked here.
" The maximum time to finish this purchase has ended, you will be redirected at the beginning of purchase"
even though they show seats available.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
View attachment 7766
Whatever zone i choose, i am getting this message, can anyone help? please please, I am traveling international for this match, and i m stucked here.
" The maximum time to finish this purchase has ended, you will be redirected at the beginning of purchase"
even though they show seats available.

Not sure where in the process you encountered this problem but if it was because of paying using your credit card, try buying tickets from ticketmaster.es instead, the price should be the same.

Rigent

Not sure where in the process you encountered this problem but if it was because of paying using your credit card, try buying tickets from ticketmaster.es instead, the price should be the same.

I was seeing this problem right after selecting two seats. Even if i selected the seats auto selected by the website, i was seeing this message.
It might have been a website bug at that hour.
Fearing i may not get 2 tickets close by, I purchased 2 tickets from ViaGoGo.com at high price.

Is Viagogo Legit? I have seen mixed reviews.
I hope I dont get denied entry at Camp Nou. Me and my wife are Traveling 7000+ miles to visit and see this match.
Please tell me something of your experience with viagogo.

mesiesta

I don't know about football matches, but concert tickets in Viagogo were 2-3 times expensive than official ones. I will recommend that only when there is no other better way to buy tickets.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I was seeing this problem right after selecting two seats. Even if i selected the seats auto selected by the website, i was seeing this message.
It might have been a website bug at that hour.
Fearing i may not get 2 tickets close by, I purchased 2 tickets from ViaGoGo.com at high price.

Is Viagogo Legit? I have seen mixed reviews.
I hope I dont get denied entry at Camp Nou. Me and my wife are Traveling 7000+ miles to visit and see this match.
Please tell me something of your experience with viagogo.

Sorry about your experience with the official site, it appears that it remains buggy after all these years.

I have bought tickets to other teams' games from viagogo and so far I have not had any issues with the tickets bought there so rest assured.

Rigent

Sorry about your experience with the official site, it appears that it remains buggy after all these years.

I have bought tickets to other teams' games from viagogo and so far I have not had any issues with the tickets bought there so rest assured.

Thank you for your prompt response.
I hope everything goes well, planning to reach the venue well ahead of match time to make sure things are okay.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans