Lliga | Round 29: FC Barcelona - Athletic Bilbao 2-0

MagIX

Cant' believe how shit we are in the 2. half !
we can't go out from our defense ! ridiculous ! 30 meter and we lose the ball !

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
All those good feelings I had after the 1st half are gone with that horrible 2nd half. I’ll take the 3 points, but that was embarrassing. With a bit of luck for Bilbao, they could’ve gotten a draw out of this.

Asylum15

It was actually hilarious how much we turned off 2nd half.

But hey - fucking nice to be able to expend fuck all energy and know you'll be solid for once!

Horatio

You're welcome
All those good feelings I had after the 1st half are gone with that horrible 2nd half. I’ll take the 3 points, but that was embarrassing. With a bit of luck for Bilbao, they could’ve gotten a draw out of this.

With a bit of luck we scored 4 more.

booge

Man hopefully teams don't emply that high press .

Pique and Umtiti, alba can't pass out lmao.

Midfield can't control.

Strike force doesn't hardly get a touch.

That high press tactic is kryptonite .

Windhook

That was the most boring second half produced by Barcelona this season. Anyway 3 points in the bag, another clean sheet and no injuries.:cheers:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Bilbao were shit when it came to finishing, they were never going to score even though we gave away the ball multiple times.

Horatio

You're welcome
I will only panic if players start to panic. But they still seemed comfortable with how game was going.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
With a bit of luck we scored 4 more.

In the first half, no doubt. In the second half, we created nothing and wouldn’t have been able to turn it on again if Bilbao had scored a couple. Not that they were close of doing that, just making a point. Under Lucho we bottled several 2-0 leads. It’s one of the most dangerous scorelines for a reason.

Last edited:

ASordidGod

I was so happy at half time. :lol: Obviously you can't play like that all the time, but for me that second half is encapsulates perfectly why I'll never fully warm to Valverde regardless of what he achieves. He's too passive, too often. There was absolutely no need to sit in like that; could have conserved as much energy just by keeping the ball and playing progressively.

raskolnikov

Man hopefully teams don't emply that high press .

Pique and Umtiti, alba can't pass out lmao.

Midfield can't control.

Strike force doesn't hardly get a touch.

That high press tactic is kryptonite .
Its a seven up waiting to happen. If we face Bayern or City they will easily school us. And its clear to see not some doom and gloom stuff.

Horatio

You're welcome
In the first half, no doubt. In the second half, we created nothing and wouldn’t have been able to turn it on again if Bilbao had scored a couple. Under Lucho we bottled several 2-0 leads. It’s one of the most dangerous scorelines for a reason.

Dunno...it seemed to be going according to expectations of players. Probably felt they still had control. We created little but players didn't seem to be out to create a lot.

Home of Barca Fans