Lliga | Round 28: Malaga - FC Barcelona 0-2

LeeRomeno

Paulinho. Again. Will be interesting to see if he can outdo his latest performances. Maybe Valverde is only playing him so much to see just how bad he can get.

Or then he is getting Suarez treatment, play through it and get back on level.

Ronaldinho10

Alternatively Paulinho can play as a striker and Dembele can play in midfield. A midfield four of coutinho, rakitic, busquets and Dembele is good and should be able to play posession football and create

I would love to see this line up but EV will never go for it Paulinho/Gomes seems more liekly

God Serena

Or then he is getting Suarez treatment, play through it and get back on level.

Possibly. But I don't think Paulinho's level was ever that good in the first place. With Suarez he is clearly a proven world class player. Paulinho's only been good for forcing a few goals and a couple of them have really helped us but other than that his contribution as a midfielder has always been abysmal. If he does get back his level he'll still be competing with Gomes for worst player on the team, so I don't see why Valverde would be trying that tactic.

JerseyAddict

Just the moment before Paulinho passed that ball to Suarez I was thinking wtf is Paulinho doing today.

Busi is great and Suarez goal hungry.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Looks like this will be Malaga’s 7th league loss in a row. They are going down. Thank God for that. Piece of shit team.

Home of Barca Fans