Administrator
Staff member
La Liga Round 28

Saturday, March 10, 20.45 CET

2758274.png
-
20462440.png

-------

Before meeting Chelsea in return leg of 1/8 of Champions League, Barca travels to Andalucia to play their old "friends" Malaga.

Jose Gonzalez side is rock bottom and certain to relegate but as we all know, Qatari Malaga president has a rabid hate towards Barca so don't expect an easy match.

Sasuke85

This game is not very difficult. Dembele should be in the starting line-up. We should give him as many chances as possible.

And 1st team players like Messi, Suarez, Iniesta... should play in a way so that they can help Dembele to be more comfortable with the presure. This is not about Dembele, this is about Barca's future.

raskolnikov

Malage should be relegated. Their prick owner who hates barca, park the bus playstyle and prick players like wellington who is now retired. I will be very happy knowing we get 3 points and push this team further towards segunda.

PhilS

This game will be a mental test for the Barca veterans, very difficult to get psyched for this one. Not losing this one would be the highlight of Malaga's terrible season. Ideally, in a game like this some players not likely to feature much against Chelsea would carry the burden, but that is unlikely with this Barca squad. I envy the quality depth of some of the teams that are left in the CL, Barca does need to improve on this before next season.

serghei

Must win game. This is probably the easiest away game we have left except for maybe the Deportivo one.

Antimadridista1

Games at la rosaleda are always tough, even more when Malaga is battling not to get relegated.
Must-win, otherwise the game against Atleti will be useless.

I want to see the likes of Dembele & Coutinho start the game and hopefully win it for us.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Last season we needed points there and was similar time of the season. We lost 2-0.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[formation=barca,6]
Ter Stegen
0-0-Umtiti-0-Vermaelen-0-0
Roberto-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-Paulinho-0-Busquets-0-0
Dembele-0-0-0-0-0-Coutinho
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-Messi-0-0-0-Paco-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Rest Pique, Rakitic and Suarez for Chelsea.

JerseyAddict

This winter they brought one Spanish student to play with my team. He said he is from Malaga. Asked me do I know where Malaga is. I said yes and took on my Barça jersey. He was like... Oooopps... He had Isco RM jersey.

I will never forget how Malaga acted last year. Fuck them back to Segunda.

JamDav1982

This winter they brought one Spanish student to play with my team. He said he is from Malaga. Asked me do I know where Malaga is. I said yes and took on my Barça jersey. He was like... Oooopps... He had Isco RM jersey.

I will never forget how Malaga acted last year. Fuck them back to Segunda.

What do yo mean by how they acted?

Home of Barca Fans