Lliga | Round 28: Malaga - FC Barcelona 0-2

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nice result and much easier than expected particularly without Messi.

Was great to see Demebele doing well too :)

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
What really annoys me is our movement in the box. Against such an opponent you just need move well in front of goal and you get 3 or 4 more clear cut chances to score plenty.
It does not matter today but it hurts us in nearly every match. We have so many good situations after through balls to Alba e.g. but we are heavily outnumbered all the time and our lone striker Suarez' runs are weird as hell and the it seems like most of the time the only option we have is the cut back to Messi who has not made any runs to the close post himself since years.
Almost like we do not practice that stuff. Great build up, defense disorganized but we are not able to go for the kill. The amount of easy goals is so low, it hurts us big time in close matches.

Kinda random post I know.

PhilS

Good performance, all three players who are new this season did well. Missing both Iniesta and Messi, looking ahead to Chelsea, playing a non-inspiring opponent on the road, this was a tough game psychologically. I thought this was Dembele's best game yet, maybe he can start in half the games not season. I'm looking forward to seeing Dembele on the right, Messi in the center and Coutinho on the left against Athletic next weekend.

BerkeleyBernie

Second half was so f booooooring...
Can't believe Barça didn't score more goals.

Yep. I've been watching more highlights this season than full games, but today I decided to watch the whole match. Ugh. Dullsville. 3 points with a big CL match coming up and Messi rested, so there's that. But sooooooo booooooring.

eaman

What a cross from alba for the first goal. Also if Messi was there it might have 5 nil. Malaga are just as bad as the deportivo team we beat by 7 a few years ago

raedkuwait

Dman, i really really dont want malaga going down to segunda, as many times i am in malaga
for vacation and i would catch a game or 2 there or even travel to see when they meet barca
pls malaga try to stay up in the first division plsssssssss :)

Home of Barca Fans