Lliga | Round 28: Malaga - FC Barcelona 0-2

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
We could absolutely demolish them here if we really wanted. Dreadful defending.

kattanib

I'm liking this style of play .. everyone is equal. If we have Messi instead of Paulinho and have him play as a normal player with normal value (as opposed to a god who the entire team revolve around and live to please and worship) then we would have the strongest team by far

Altomonte

good that we don't need to spend too much energy in preparation for Chelsea. Coutinho and Dembélé are both doing well.

kattanib

I await the day Messi steps down. Would be nice for a change to see something different from a monarchy and this game gives us a hint of how it will look like ... We will get to enjoy breakfast (Coutinho) lunch (Suarez equivalent) super (Dembele) dinner (our CAM) and the midnight tea (Rakis equivalent)

Faceless

No more faces at night
Down they go to the segunda :pique1:

I swear Malaga now playing just to annoy or harm us in this game. I wouldn't be surprise if another red comes in. Damn right deserve it after last season...

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Lol, the Messi haters on here out in full force right now. This is 10 men Malaga who have lost 7 games in a row. Sit the fuck down. Glad to see Dembélé doing well, tho.

Home of Barca Fans