Lliga | Round 28: Malaga - FC Barcelona 0-2

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
No please No��

Gomes should start if EV thinking of starting him vs Chelsea, he would get more match fitness and hopefully some confidence.

I would go with this line-up:

Mats
Roberto-Vermaelen-Umtiti-Digne
Rakitic-Busi-Gomes
Dembele-Suarez-Coutinho

Ronaldinho10

Gomes should start if EV thinking of starting him vs Chelsea, he would get more match fitness and hopefully some confidence.

I would go with this line-up:

Mats
Roberto-Vermaelen-Umtiti-Digne
Rakitic-Busi-Gomes
Dembele-Suarez-Coutinho

Mina is probably starting instead of vermalen. And Gomes has proved time and time again this season why he doesn't deserve to get minutes. Unfortunately with Iniesta injured we don't have much choice so Gomes it is I guess..

Neymessi

If we can't win this without messi we would have probably not won with a bit of a tired messi against chelsea so I ain't sad of messi being absent for this.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I don't see why it should. Dembele and coutinho are on the pitch to create. If Suarez is in form he can find a winner for Barca, and coutinho and dembele can get goals from midfield

BBZ8800

Mina is probably starting instead of vermalen. And Gomes has proved time and time again this season why he doesn't deserve to get minutes. Unfortunately with Iniesta injured we don't have much choice so Gomes it is I guess..

Isn't Vermaelen more important than Mina?

Verm needs minutes and fitness since if Pique/Umtiti get injured against Chelsea, then Verm will surely play.
We can't rely on Mina in a CL after playing 20+90 minutes in Europe.

About a lineup:
Suarez-Dembele
Coutinho-Busquets-Rakitic-Gomes/Paulinho

Home of Barca Fans